Red bump inside vagina, thick white cottage cheese like discharge..itchy sometimes?

I had sex with my boyfriend last week while I was on my period..after that I stopped bleeding when I was suppose to have 2 more days of my period..

It started becoming itchy the next day and now its still itchy. It’s not constant itchy, it comes and goes and sometimes a tingly feel comes and goes. it burned when I washed it with soap but doesnt burn when I pee.

Today we had sex again then after it immediately started hurting, and became itchy. My boyfriend looked inside and said I have a small red bump inside my vagina. And now few hours have passed and I’m having cottage cheese like discharge.

He’s the only one I’ve been having sex with and he doesn’t have anything.

I’ve been googling things online but it seems like it can be anything? I’m really worried and don’t have insurance to see a doctor..can someone please tell me what this possibly can be? =(
is having a bump part of a yeast infection?
it really hurt when he put pressure on the bump and it kind of hurts whenver i sit down


Here is the selected answer for your question:

An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.

I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.

Click Here to learn the easy three-step program that targets the root cause of Bacteria Vaginosis in 3 Days.



  • Whie bumps with cottage cheese look when squeezed
  • bumps inside vagina and cottage cheese discharge
  • sometimes i notice on the outside of my vigina lips is thick white stuff that has a scent what could this be?
  • thick cheese like stuff on my vagina
  • thick vaginal discharge little bumps itchy
  • vaginal bleeding and cottage cheese itchy
  • what is the cottage cheese substance inside a blister
  • white cottage cheese like inside vagina
  • white thick discharge and vaginal bumps
  • white thick vaginal discharge and bumps
  • red bumps appearing on vagina white discharge
  • popped a bump and yellow cottage cheese looking
  • itchy vagina with white chessylike inside
  • cheesy white discharge inside vaginal walls
  • chunky white discharge red bumps irritation in vagina
  • cottage cheese in my vagina
  • cottage cheese inside vagina
  • cottage cheese like pus from vaginal bump
  • cottage cheese looking white stuff in vagiana
  • cottage cheese vaginal bumps
This entry was posted in Bacterial Vaginosis. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Red bump inside vagina, thick white cottage cheese like discharge..itchy sometimes?

  1. Hei says:

    yeast infection? Go to a gynecologist.

  2. johnnydeep6969 says:

    Sounds like a yeast infection. Go see a doctor.

  3. sayriel_salas says:

    with the things you have said it seems to me that you have a UTI
    Urinary track infection

  4. azn m0n says:

    go to the appropriate doctor and see if it isn’t a STD

  5. BabyNanny :) says:

    yeah it could be a lot of things…. if you don’t have insurance just go to a local clinic, they don’t charge much and you’ll find out what’s wrong. please don’t put this off, it could get worse.

  6. Suri says:

    Def. go to a doctor. You don’t want it to get worse.

  7. loser.girl16 says:

    It’s a yeast infection. You can buy over-the-counter medicine to fix it in about three days. I had the same thing happen to me twice.

  8. Sarah V says:

    sounds like a yeast infection. happens eventually. Ju st got to a pharmacy and pick up canesten or any one other brand to get rid of it

  9. william L says:

    Hello. If it becomes painful after a few days, chances are it might be an STD called Chlamydia. Don’t know if this is correct spelling or not. You need to seek medical attention because it can cause some serious side effects and even sterility in both men and women, but it is easily treatable. Hope this helps.

  10. Poetess_4U says:

    Sounds like you could have a yeast infection because of the itch/discharge. But, the little bump? You could have genital warts or herpes. Please go to the doctor or find a free clinic in your area and get checked quick, fast and in a hurry! Things can only get worse. Also, practice safe sex with your partners. Many times men do not have any symptoms at all and because of this, they can be quick to tell you that its your own fault because "they don’t have nothin’ wrong with them." Take care of your body, you only get one. Peace&Blessings to you.

  11. lilgothgurl83 says:

    It’s most likely a yeast infection. The bump could be caused by friction (pulling of pubic hair, tiny skin tear that is infected from yeast). Go to a Planned Parenthood facility. They can help you out without needing insurance. That is what they are there for.

    I suggest also (and this is only from past experience), if you continue to have intercourse with your boyfriend, make sure BOTH of you are clean down there. Seriously! I only speak from experience. A past boyfriend worked at a factory where he had grease and plastic dust on him. He also worked on cars and he didn’t realize he wasn’t cleaning himself properly. I discovered after him leaving me that I stopped getting infections (even urinary tract infections so I would get that checked too). And yeah, he was a creep, so I discovered after it was all said and done.

    ANNNYWAY… go to the doc (or planned parenthood). And I’d ask allll the questions you can think of before you go about anything you may be or have been concerned about. :) Hope you get better!

  12. ruondafloyet says:

    He sees a little bump probably because he has no idea what the inside of a girl’s vagina is supposed to look like.

    It’s probably just a yeast infection, but you do need to see a doctor about it regardless, not just a trip to the pharmacy.

  13. Annie says:

    it could be a yest infection but you should go see a doctor but you can go to a local clinic and get cheked out i went today for a check up so u can go without insurence and its cheap

Leave a Reply