I am 6 weeks pregnant, I have not had a difficult time so far having bm's… but today when I strained to go, I had a lot of vaginal discharge come out… watery and light brownish… I don't want to strain and possibly miscarry… I've had some spotting off and on for a week… ultrasound shows ok, going tomorrow for hcg test to make sure that it's doubling like it's supposed to… just curious if straining can make more discharge come out and if so where is it coming from? Is it harmful and can it hurt my pregnancy?? This is my first pregnancy trying not to worry… anyone have any thing like this happen before?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- brown discharge when going for a poo when pregnant
- discharge when pooping and pregnant
- bowel movement pregnancy vaginal discharge
- watery blood like discharge after pooping during pregnancy
- pregnant discharge when straining
- pregnant and brown when straining to go gor a poo
- pregnancy when i poop i have more vaginal discharge
- pink mucus discharge at 6 weeks pregnant while having bowel movement
- white vaginal discharge during a bm
- normal for pregnant vaginal discharge after bowel movement
- milky discharge while pregnant right before pooping
- lots of vaginal discharge with bowel movement early pregnancy
- lots of discharge during bowel movement
- lots of discharge after bowel movement at 28 weeks
- light brown discharge when I poop early pregnancy
- pregnant with brown discharge during bowel movement
- pregnant with discharge when straining
- white fluid comes out of vagina after bowel movement 21 weeks pregnant
- white discharge with bowel movement in early pregnancy
- white discharge from vagina when pooing 12 weeks pregnant