I am 6 weeks pregnant, I have not had a difficult time so far having bm's… but today when I strained to go, I had a lot of vaginal discharge come out… watery and light brownish… I don't want to strain and possibly miscarry… I've had some spotting off and on for a week… ultrasound shows ok, going tomorrow for hcg test to make sure that it's doubling like it's supposed to… just curious if straining can make more discharge come out and if so where is it coming from? Is it harmful and can it hurt my pregnancy?? This is my first pregnancy trying not to worry… anyone have any thing like this happen before?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 19wks pregnant googey discharge when pooing
- when having bowel movement it hurts and spotting am pregnant
- watery brown discharge after bowel movement
- vagina discharge after bowl movement can i be pregnant
- strain with bowel movement and get brown discharge
- pregnant brown discharge with bowel movement
- pregenamcy white discharge when pushing poop
- im 14 weeks pregnant and when go for a bowel movement i have a discharge from vagina is this ok
- brown vaginal discharge after bowel movement in early pregnancy
- brown discharge from vagina with straining
- bowel movement coming out from vagina
- 5 weeks pregnant brown discharge when i poop
- when straining to poop white stuff comes out vagina