I am 6 weeks pregnant, I have not had a difficult time so far having bm's… but today when I strained to go, I had a lot of vaginal discharge come out… watery and light brownish… I don't want to strain and possibly miscarry… I've had some spotting off and on for a week… ultrasound shows ok, going tomorrow for hcg test to make sure that it's doubling like it's supposed to… just curious if straining can make more discharge come out and if so where is it coming from? Is it harmful and can it hurt my pregnancy?? This is my first pregnancy trying not to worry… anyone have any thing like this happen before?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white vaginal discharge during bowel movement
- straining bowel movement 6 weeks pregnant pink and white dischsrge
- smelly bowel movements during pregnancy
- pregnqncy lots of vaginal mucus when I poop
- pregnant with more discharge with a bowel movement
- pregnant vaginal discharge while pooping
- pregnant and while pushing to have bowel movement white discharge
- pregnancy discharge before pooping
- pooping and lots of discharge
- straining bowel movement pregnant
- tons of mucous vaginal discharge after bowel movements during pregnancy
- white discharge with bowel movement when pregnant
- when I poop I have a lot of vaginal discharge
- when i have a bowel movement liquid comes out of my vaginal
- when i go poop i get alot of discharge
- vaginal mucous while pooping
- vaginal discharge before bowel movement
- vaginal discharge after bm while pregnant
- vagina mucus and pregnancy after pooping
- pooping a lot more white discharge