I am 6 weeks pregnant, I have not had a difficult time so far having bm's… but today when I strained to go, I had a lot of vaginal discharge come out… watery and light brownish… I don't want to strain and possibly miscarry… I've had some spotting off and on for a week… ultrasound shows ok, going tomorrow for hcg test to make sure that it's doubling like it's supposed to… just curious if straining can make more discharge come out and if so where is it coming from? Is it harmful and can it hurt my pregnancy?? This is my first pregnancy trying not to worry… anyone have any thing like this happen before?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- when pregnant can it hurt your vagina when pooping
- mucus comes put of vagina after bowel
- milky white discharge 31 weeks pregnancy after bowel movement
- lots of vaginal discharge after pooping pregnancy
- lots of discharge while pooping during pregnancy
- lots of discharge at 12 weeks when bowel movement
- lots of clear vaginal fluid after bowel movement
- light green mucus discharge after pooping during pregnancy
- im pregnant when i poop i have brown discharge
- i pass a lot of discharge when straining for a poo at 15 weeks pregnant
- poop is runny and i have alot of discharge
- pregnant and discharge while pooping
- pregnant brown discharge when pooping
- when pooping brown discharge vaginal while pregnant
- when i use the bathroom while im pooping white stuff comes out of my vagina am i pregnant
- when i strain for bowel movement i get discharge from my vagina
- when i poop alot of mucus comes out of my vagina
- vaginal mucus after bowel movements 36 weeks pregnant
- vaginal discharge early pregnancy after bowl movement
- vagina mucous after bowel movement