i had a vaginal delivery one month before and just a week before i had a burning sensation while urinating…….n 3days before i went urgent care to evalute and i had bladder infection and thy put me on 5days antibiotic course and today is 4th day but thr is no change its same and i also saw the loose stitches…i m really worried is this infection or does it is related to mine stitches ….i m trying to reach ob/gyn md but couldnt get hold of them…i m really worried for mine stitches…and vaginal infection….how can i find whetther the stitches are healed or not…is it really a bladder infection or something else?
does somebody ever had a similar experience ..pls help
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- cure for vaginal stitches
- signs of infection from stitches vagina
- signs of torn stitches or infection hysterectomy
- STITCHES INFECTED AFTER BIRTH
- stitches infected after vaginal delivery
- symptoms of stiches being infected after vaginal delivery
- symptoms og torn internal stitches
- treatment for infected vaginal stitches
- treatment of stiches after birth
- vaginal sititches treatment
- vaginal stitch burning sensation
- postpartum stitches infection
- is it normal to have odor with vaginal tear stitches?
- delivery stitches infection
- how do i know if my vaginal stitches are infected
- how to cut vaginal Stitches thread
- how to tell if vaginal stiches are infected
- hysterectomy vaginal stitches
- infection of vagina stiches
- infection on the vaginal stitches