i had a vaginal delivery one month before and just a week before i had a burning sensation while urinating…….n 3days before i went urgent care to evalute and i had bladder infection and thy put me on 5days antibiotic course and today is 4th day but thr is no change its same and i also saw the loose stitches…i m really worried is this infection or does it is related to mine stitches ….i m trying to reach ob/gyn md but couldnt get hold of them…i m really worried for mine stitches…and vaginal infection….how can i find whetther the stitches are healed or not…is it really a bladder infection or something else?
does somebody ever had a similar experience ..pls help
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- after birth vaginal stitches symptoms
- infection in sutures after delivery
- vaginal stitches
- vaginal stitches after birth infection
- infected vaginal stitches
- bad odor vaginal discharge six weeks after giving birth stiches
- symptoms of strain on stitches post delivery
- vaginal birth and infected stitches
- treatment of infected vaginal delivery stiches
- signs vaginal stitches infected
- stiches in vagina itches
- treatment for stiches in vaginal
- strained vaginal stitches
- torn stitches after vaginal birth
- symptoms of torn stitches after childbirth
- torn vaginal stitches
- vaginal burning postpartum after stitches
- yeast infection sutures vagina
- yeast infection or stitches