i had a vaginal birth 2mon before and still i am havin brown dishcharge like lochia… is this normal? and i have stinging sensation while i urinate and according to doc mine skin is little bit fragile and it will take time to heal without anymedication and after all test thr is no infection….i am really worried for mine discharge and stinging urine sensation…is everything normal ? does anybody had a same experience……
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 3 months postpartum brown discharge pain with pee
- 3 weeks postpartum and vagina is sore
- episiotomy and brown discharge with chunks
- episiotomy brown discharge
- postpartum brown discharge and pain
- several weeks post partum and having brownish and red discharge
- watery briwn liquid from vagina 3 weeks postpartum
- yellowish brown liquid discharge 3 weeks port pardon