i had a vaginal birth 2mon before and still i am havin brown dishcharge like lochia… is this normal? and i have stinging sensation while i urinate and according to doc mine skin is little bit fragile and it will take time to heal without anymedication and after all test thr is no infection….i am really worried for mine discharge and stinging urine sensation…is everything normal ? does anybody had a same experience……
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal soreness 8 weeks postpartum
- lochia watery brown
- brown postpartum discharge
- lochia brown discharge turn urine brown
- lochia turns brown
- brown discharge 8 weeks postpartum
- mucoid discharge postpartum
- stinging vagina three weeks postpartum
- vaginal sore heavy feeling postpartum
- aching vagina 2 months postpartum