I’m only 13. and I’m kind of worried. It does itch terribly, but its uncomfortable. and if i do itch it, it feels "raw". I had diahhrea the day before yesterday and I may have gotten some in there. I’ve washed with water down there and have showered, but it still feels bad? Any suggestions? Please help.
i really dont want it to be a yeast infection, because dont you have to insert that pill? I’ve never even inserted a tampon. :/
i meant to say DOESNT itch terribly.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vagina feels raw
- bv vagina feels dry
- what does it mean when it feels like your vagina is raw
- vaginal feels raw
- vagina whole feels uncomforrtable
- outside of my vagina feels raw and numb
- my vigina feels intchy and unfonfortable
- my vagina feels uncomfortable
- inside of vagina is raw
- i have a raw feeling in my vagina
- what does mean when your vagina feels raw