I’m only 13. and I’m kind of worried. It does itch terribly, but its uncomfortable. and if i do itch it, it feels "raw". I had diahhrea the day before yesterday and I may have gotten some in there. I’ve washed with water down there and have showered, but it still feels bad? Any suggestions? Please help.
i really dont want it to be a yeast infection, because dont you have to insert that pill? I’ve never even inserted a tampon. :/
i meant to say DOESNT itch terribly.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- my vagina feels sore or raw
- vagina feels raw
- best treatment for a rubbed raw vagina
- my vigina feels uncomfortable
- vagina feels raw and painful to walk
- vagina feels sore and raw
- vagina hurts feels raw
- vigina feels raw
- what can be the cause of your vagina feeling raw
- what does it mean when your vagina feels raw and itchy
- when ln period my vagina feels uncofertable
- Why does my vagina feel itchy and uncomfortable
- my vagina feels uncomfortable what do i do
- my vagina feels uncomfortable
- could a yeast infection ur vagina raw
- could bacterial vaginoisis cause a raw feeling in vagina
- feels raw and itchy vagina
- gross and uncomfortable feeling inside vagina
- i dont feel comfortable down in my vagina why
- i feel uncomfortable in my vagina what should i do