I’m only 13. and I’m kind of worried. It does itch terribly, but its uncomfortable. and if i do itch it, it feels "raw". I had diahhrea the day before yesterday and I may have gotten some in there. I’ve washed with water down there and have showered, but it still feels bad? Any suggestions? Please help.
i really dont want it to be a yeast infection, because dont you have to insert that pill? I’ve never even inserted a tampon. :/
i meant to say DOESNT itch terribly.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vagina feels raw
- vagina feels raw inside
- why would you feel uncomfortable in the vigina area
- what to do when your vagina feels raw
- what does it mean when your genitals feel raw
- what does it mean if my vagina itches and feels raw
- vagina mouth feels raw inside
- vagina mouth feels raw
- does a yeast infection cause a raw feeling
- uncomfortable raw feeling in vagina
- raw feeling on vigina
- my vigina feels uncomfortable am i pregnant
- my vagina tampon feels uncomfortable
- Itchy vagina only when i walk
- i have a sore on my cagina that is bleeding what does tat mean that feels rubbed raw
- feels raw inside vagina
- Feels like vagina is rubbed raew
- yeast infection vagina feels raw