On Oct. 31 my husband bred our pit (I did not agree) But anyways. She is now having a white to yellowish dicharge. I am going to the vet, but just wanted to know if this is normally what happens after being bred or if she maybe sick. Please any info will help calm my nerves..
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- female pitbull discharge
- is My pit bull Pregnant? Discharge from vagina ?
- my pit bull was in heat now she has a brown dicharge
- my pitbull has foul odor vaginal discharge
- pit bulls red liquid discharge
- pitbull mox has a fishy discharge
- unspayed female pit bull green discharge