Okay when i lay down and feel my fallopian tubes it feels like they are swollen. It's more so on the left side. Like i press into them and they move around feel hard. And i get pain in my uterus occasionally too. I'm supposed to start my period this week and this hasnt happened before. Also i've been having this weird yellow/white gel discharge from down there too. I tried and over the counter cream for yeast infections and it seemed to relieve me of the discharge but it just keeps coming back. I already made an appt. with the doctor so can someone tell me what might be going on especially with the pelvic thing?
I'm not pregnant and i have no chances of even being pregnant because i havent had sex since I was 16 and it was protected~
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- pelvic pain and vaginal odor
- abnormal vaginal with pain in left side
- pelvic pain and odor
- pelvic pain with bv
- pelvic pain & odor
- pelvic oain with bv
- vaginal odor pelvic pain
- vaginal odor and pelvic pain
- vaginal odor and pelvic cramping when not on period
- vaginal & pelvic pain with odor
- tenderness in pelvic area and vaginal odor
- pelvic pressure vaginal odor
- odor from pelvic bone sides
- pelvic pain fishy odor
- odor from vagina with right side cramping
- What does lower back pain and smell vagina in women