About five minutes ago, my six month old female pug hopped onto my bed and sat down. Well, she happened to sit on my phone. The screen was black at the time, and the green-ish discharge was very apparent. It was kind of stringy and goo-ey. She has not been spayed yet, but I don’t know if that has to do with anything? Does anyone have any idea what this could be from?
You guys, I am planning on taking her to a vet. I know that green is not a normal color. I was just trying to get some insight as to what they may tell me when I take her to the vet so I can be prepared.
Thanks for your answers.
Thanks everyone for your input. We are going to take her to the vet to get it checked out. We are having her spayed very soon, too. So hopefully everything will turn out in our favor.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- my six month old female pug has a green discharge coming out of her vagina
- 3 month old english mastiff has yellow vaginal discharge
- female pup has mucus coming out of vagina
- green gew vagina
- green goo comingout of a male puppys peins
- green stuff come out pug
- my 5 month old puppy has a yellow discharge coming from her vagina
- my 5 month old puppy has discharge coming from her
- why does my chi puppu have a greenisg discharge from her vagina and odor