About five minutes ago, my six month old female pug hopped onto my bed and sat down. Well, she happened to sit on my phone. The screen was black at the time, and the green-ish discharge was very apparent. It was kind of stringy and goo-ey. She has not been spayed yet, but I don’t know if that has to do with anything? Does anyone have any idea what this could be from?
You guys, I am planning on taking her to a vet. I know that green is not a normal color. I was just trying to get some insight as to what they may tell me when I take her to the vet so I can be prepared.
Thanks for your answers.
Thanks everyone for your input. We are going to take her to the vet to get it checked out. We are having her spayed very soon, too. So hopefully everything will turn out in our favor.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- my six month old female pug has a green discharge coming out of her vagina
- what is it when your girl puppy has green stuff coming out of her vigina
- what is a greenish discharge coming our of a 3 month old puppy
- what causes a femail puppy to have a green discharge
- puppys vagina has green mucus looking stuff
- puppy has green discharge coming out of vagina
- female pup has mucus coming out of vagina
- my male dog has green discharge
- green stuff come out pug
- green puss on puppys vagina
- green goo comingout of a male puppys peins
- green gew vagina
- green discharge coming from my puppys vagina
- why does my chi puppu have a greenisg discharge from her vagina and odor