I've just seen it for the first time today. Its like pinkish brown and I think I might have seen a little bit of blood. She also looks skinnier =\. I'm gonna take her to the vet tomorrow but I wanna know if anyone knows what it could possibly be and if its serious? Her diet is normal consists of timothy hay pellets, timothy hay and half a cup of veggies each day, shes like a year and a half old.
No shes not pregnant thats 100% sure, maybe she has some urinal tract infection?!?! ionno.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- brownish discharge in guinea pigs
- female guinea pig yeast infection
- guinea pig bloody vaginal discharge
- guinea pig brownish from vagina
- guinea pig female white discharge
- Guinea Pig vaginal yeast infection
- thick white discharge from female guinea pig