I recently scheduled an appointment with the vet to get her checked on,because she has been acting very strange. I had to reschedule because of a big snow storm we got and she won’t be seen until next week.
I noticed yesterday she has a white discharge that appears to be coming from her vagina. What is this?
Any advice would be great…thank you.
No,she is not spayed. I had an appointment to get her spayed as well but had to cancel that out until she could be seen by the doctor.
She’ll be 1 in May,if that helps any.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white stuff coming out of cats vagina
- my cat has white substance when she
- cat has milky substance from her vagina
- white stuff coming out of cat vigina
- white stuff coming out female cats private atea
- white ostmeal flakes coming from cats anus area
- white discharge cats vagina spayed
- white discard coming out of cats vagina
- what does it mean when white stuff comes out of a cat
- what does it mean if a cat has white flakes on her vagina
- puss coming out of cats vaginas
- my cat seems to be in heat and having a discharge from vigina
- my cat has something like white liquid comeing from under her tail
- liquid coming out cat vagina
- kitten with mucos coming from vagina
- white stuff keep coming out of my cat vagina