Well my problem is that I missed my period this month. It should have came November 21st and it is now the 27th. I know it kinda early to worry, but I've never missed a period before. And I'm only 16. Also, I noticed an increase in vaginal discharge of a clear or yellowish color. And I do recall maybe a day before my expected period a tiny bit a spotting, but it was of a kinda brownish red color and never showed again after the one time.
Any idea what this could be? I can't be pregnant, I'm not sexually active. Never have been. And I am a bit stressed lately so I thought that could have been it, but what would explain the increase in discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- clear discharge after missed period
- missed period and increased vaginal discharge
- missed period vaginal discharge
- missed period vaginal fluid
- missed period yellow discharge
- no period increased discharge
- period 2 days late increased discharge
- period late increased discharge
- vaginal discharge two days after a missed period
- missed period 3 weeks cervical discharge
- MENSTRUATION TWO DAYS LATE YELLOW DISCHARGE
- increase in discharge late period
- increased amounts of discharge and missed period
- increased discharge missed period but not pregnant
- increased vaginal discharge after missed period
- increased vaginal discharge and missed period
- is brown discharge increased with late period
- late period and vaginal discharge
- late period increased discharge
- yellowish red vaginal discharge late period