Well my problem is that I missed my period this month. It should have came November 21st and it is now the 27th. I know it kinda early to worry, but I've never missed a period before. And I'm only 16. Also, I noticed an increase in vaginal discharge of a clear or yellowish color. And I do recall maybe a day before my expected period a tiny bit a spotting, but it was of a kinda brownish red color and never showed again after the one time.
Any idea what this could be? I can't be pregnant, I'm not sexually active. Never have been. And I am a bit stressed lately so I thought that could have been it, but what would explain the increase in discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- missed period and vaginal discharge
- is a missed period and vaginal dischagee
- increase in vaginal discharge and no period
- late period clear vaginal discharge
- miss period 3 days of spotting clear vaginal drainage
- missed period and increased biginak discharge
- missed period extra discharge
- missed period increased discharge
- missed period vaginal discharge
- missed period with clear discharge
- period late increased discharge
- reasons for discharge from vaginaafter a missed period
- week late period increased discharge
- late on period but have been having discharge
- 2 day late heavy yellowish discharge
- 2 days late period increased discharge
- 42 days no period increased discharge
- a day late but having vagina discharge
- clear vaginal discharge and 2 days late period
- discharge and late period