Well my problem is that I missed my period this month. It should have came November 21st and it is now the 27th. I know it kinda early to worry, but I've never missed a period before. And I'm only 16. Also, I noticed an increase in vaginal discharge of a clear or yellowish color. And I do recall maybe a day before my expected period a tiny bit a spotting, but it was of a kinda brownish red color and never showed again after the one time.
Any idea what this could be? I can't be pregnant, I'm not sexually active. Never have been. And I am a bit stressed lately so I thought that could have been it, but what would explain the increase in discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- missed period vaginal discharge
- missed period and vaginal discharge
- 2 or 3 days late increased discharge
- missed period but have vaginal discharge
- missed period clear yellow discharge
- missed period discharge
- missed period foul urine and discharge
- missed period heavy discharge
- missed period increased discharge
- missed period increased white discharge
- missed period white discharge and spotting
- missed period women having yellow discharge
- my period is two weeks late with a yellow discharge
- period late clear discharge
- vaginal discharge and missed period
- vaginsl discharge after missed period
- missed period and have alot of discharge at age 48
- missed my period large vaginal discharge
- any clear discharge after missed period
- can you miss a period with increase discharge and not br pregnant