Well my problem is that I missed my period this month. It should have came November 21st and it is now the 27th. I know it kinda early to worry, but I've never missed a period before. And I'm only 16. Also, I noticed an increase in vaginal discharge of a clear or yellowish color. And I do recall maybe a day before my expected period a tiny bit a spotting, but it was of a kinda brownish red color and never showed again after the one time.
Any idea what this could be? I can't be pregnant, I'm not sexually active. Never have been. And I am a bit stressed lately so I thought that could have been it, but what would explain the increase in discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- missed period yellow discharge
- vaginal discharge after missed period
- bv treatment now missed period forums
- yellow discharge before missed period
- vagina discharge after a missed period
- period late and increase in vagina discharge
- Missed Period two monthsClear Mucus Discharge
- missed period and vaginal discharge
- late period yellow discharge
- late period with clear discharge
- increased discharge missed period
- increase of vaginal white vaginal discharge feels like period started
- increase of vaginal discharge before period
- clear yellow discharge from vagina miss period
- clear discharge missed period