Well my problem is that I missed my period this month. It should have came November 21st and it is now the 27th. I know it kinda early to worry, but I've never missed a period before. And I'm only 16. Also, I noticed an increase in vaginal discharge of a clear or yellowish color. And I do recall maybe a day before my expected period a tiny bit a spotting, but it was of a kinda brownish red color and never showed again after the one time.
Any idea what this could be? I can't be pregnant, I'm not sexually active. Never have been. And I am a bit stressed lately so I thought that could have been it, but what would explain the increase in discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- missed period yellow discharge
- missed period vaginal discharge
- late period increased discharge
- increase in vaginal discharge before period
- missed period spotting yellowish discharge
- Missed Period two monthsClear Mucus Discharge
- missed period with clear discharge
- a lot of clear vaginal discharge and a missed
- period late and increase in vagina discharge
- skipped period and discharge
- vaginal discharge after missed period
- what causes missed period clear discharge
- yellow discharge and missed period
- missed period change in discharge
- missed period but having strange discharge
- bv treatment now missed period forums
- Clear Discharge After Missed Period
- clear vaginal discharge and missed period
- clear yellow discharge from vagina miss period
- extreme vaginal discharge after missed period