I have had my discharge go from a non translucent off white color to a non translucent light green color over the past few months and I just want to know if this could possibly just be normal, and not necessarily a sign of something bad?
-the discharge has no odor
-i'm not pregnant
-i have been tested for stds and don't have any.
-the only time I get "irritated" down there is when i use certain body washes when i'm bathing.
Everything I've read online points to bacterial vaginosis but the discharge doesn't have a foul odor.
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but the past 7 months or so I have gained some weight and have been battling depression on and off.
Could this be a normal body fluctuation and not some infection/disease symptom?
Thanks so much for your time and help!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- light green vaginal discharge
- light green discharge no odor
- light green discharge from vaginia
- light green discharge
- Light Green Discharge No Smell
- light green vaginal discharge no odor
- light green vaginal discharge without odor
- bacterial vaginosis green discharge
- light green watery discharge
- light green vaginal discharge no odor few times a month
- light green discharge from vagina
- what does it mean if vaginia discharge is green
- light green white creamy vaginal
- light light green discharge
- vigina discharge is light geen some times
- light yellow discharge is that okay ?
- smell and light green discharge from vaginia
- very light green water discharge
- super light green discharge from vaginia