I’m more than 2 months late for my period (this is a first time) I’m usually very regular and the latest I’ve been has been 2 weeks. I went to the gyno she discarded STDs, pregnancy (since I’ve been having unprotected sex with my b/f) and/or cysts as being the cause. I also have little to no stress, no history of serious medical problems, thyroid or PCOS. She gave me Provera to induce my period, but after finishing my dose (now 5 days) it hasn’t come. This week, I began having a light pink/brown discharge that only shows when I wipe. Today I had this same discharge only it was somewhat thicker and stringy. Is this my period? Or possibly a warning that I’m about to get it?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- brownish vaginal discharge missed period
- late period brown discharge
- brown vaginal discharge and late period
- light brown vaginal discharge period 2 days late
- month late on brown before period brownish discharge
- my period is late and there is brown discharge
- period 2 weeks late now dark brown stuff when i wipe
- period 5 days late with brown discharge
- period for 4 days now brown discharge for 5
- 2 days late with cramps clear and brown stringy discharge
- period is 32 days late and i been having brown discharge and throwing up
- three days late light brownish discharge
- two weeks late period light brown discharge
- two weeks late with brown discharge
- vaginal discharge late period
- vaginal discharge peruid late
- late period now discharge
- late period dark brown/black discharge
- late period clear discharge for nipple and brown discharge from vagina