I’m more than 2 months late for my period (this is a first time) I’m usually very regular and the latest I’ve been has been 2 weeks. I went to the gyno she discarded STDs, pregnancy (since I’ve been having unprotected sex with my b/f) and/or cysts as being the cause. I also have little to no stress, no history of serious medical problems, thyroid or PCOS. She gave me Provera to induce my period, but after finishing my dose (now 5 days) it hasn’t come. This week, I began having a light pink/brown discharge that only shows when I wipe. Today I had this same discharge only it was somewhat thicker and stringy. Is this my period? Or possibly a warning that I’m about to get it?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 2 months with only brown wipe is this a period?
- period late 3 day and brown discharge
- period is 2 days late pale pink when I wipe?
- period a week late and brown discharge
- period a day period late dark brown discharge
- period 3 days late now having brownish discharge
- period 2 days late and i have discharge
- late period stringy dark brown discharge
- Late Period Now Brown Discharge
- late period brown stringy discharge
- LATE PERIOD BROWN DISCHARGE NOW PINK
- is it bad that i have brown discharge with being late on my period
- cause of late period and dark brown discharged
- brownish vaginal discharge after missed period
- brown period for 1 week and late period??
- brown discharge two months after period
- been on my period for 2 days and now i have a light brown discharge
- 3 days late brown discharge when wiping
- three days period late and light brown discharge$