I’m more than 2 months late for my period (this is a first time) I’m usually very regular and the latest I’ve been has been 2 weeks. I went to the gyno she discarded STDs, pregnancy (since I’ve been having unprotected sex with my b/f) and/or cysts as being the cause. I also have little to no stress, no history of serious medical problems, thyroid or PCOS. She gave me Provera to induce my period, but after finishing my dose (now 5 days) it hasn’t come. This week, I began having a light pink/brown discharge that only shows when I wipe. Today I had this same discharge only it was somewhat thicker and stringy. Is this my period? Or possibly a warning that I’m about to get it?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- late period brown discharge
- period 2 days late brown discharge in cervix
- brown discharge late period
- late period with brown discharge
- 1day late for my period with very little brownish blood
- period two days late pink discharge in vagina
- late period and brown vaginal discharge
- im late for my period and there is some light brown discharge
- i am virgin and 2 weeks late for my period but having a brown discharge
- day late for period very light brown mucus insude vagina
- clear discharge with brown stringy period late
- brownish vaginal discharge late period
- brownish pinkish discharge inside vagina day before period
- brownish discharge after being 3 weeks late
- brown vaginal discharge missed period
- brown discharge from vagina missed period
- 2 months late brown discharge
- pink discharge inside vagina period one day late?