I’m more than 2 months late for my period (this is a first time) I’m usually very regular and the latest I’ve been has been 2 weeks. I went to the gyno she discarded STDs, pregnancy (since I’ve been having unprotected sex with my b/f) and/or cysts as being the cause. I also have little to no stress, no history of serious medical problems, thyroid or PCOS. She gave me Provera to induce my period, but after finishing my dose (now 5 days) it hasn’t come. This week, I began having a light pink/brown discharge that only shows when I wipe. Today I had this same discharge only it was somewhat thicker and stringy. Is this my period? Or possibly a warning that I’m about to get it?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- period late and brown vaginal discharge
- Late Period Now Brown Discharge
- brown discharge from vagina miss period
- period 3 days late and very slight bloody vaginal discharge
- my period is late and i\m having brown discharge
- missed period brown discharge from vagina
- light brown discharge before late period
- late two weeks and now brown discharge
- brown discharge for 4 days now clear when im supposed to be on my period
- late on period and wipping brown
- i have been having brown discharge but no period
- brownish vaginal discharge missed period
- brownish vaginal discharge and missed period
- brown discharge after missed period