… it does not have any bad odor, nor does it smell like bread.
my vagina does not itch at all.
it's not a lot.
but, some of them roll like small tiny beads. when i touch them, they feel dry but when i squeeze them, they turn paste-like but still a little bit dry.
most of the discharge are white and like paste with a super tiny, little, wee but of water. The consistency is not watery at all. They are just like Paste (not glue, and not like in the glue stick) but not that sticky because when i scrape my nails against my undies and the discharge, the discharge sticks to my nail.
I expect my period to come around April 4 – April 9. But it'll come most prolly around april 6-8.
my last sexual contact was around 3 months ago and I am very sure that it cant' be STD because we dont have sex with other people. We are each other's only sex partner.
Im in my early 20's —- (im not sure if its relevant… but… )
we were both virgins…
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white paste like discharge
- paste like discharge
- white paste discharge
- paste like vaginal discharge
- glue like discharge
- white paste like vaginal discharge
- white glue like discharge
- Glue Like Vaginal Discharge
- vaginal discharge dries like glue
- thick paste discharge
- vaginal discharge white paste
- thick paste like discharge
- vaginal discharge like paste
- white paste like varginal discharge
- thick white paste from vagina
- white thick paste like discharge
- vaginal white paste
- vaginal discharge white pasty
- why does my period smell like glue
- vaginal discharge that looks like paste