… it does not have any bad odor, nor does it smell like bread.
my vagina does not itch at all.
it's not a lot.
but, some of them roll like small tiny beads. when i touch them, they feel dry but when i squeeze them, they turn paste-like but still a little bit dry.
most of the discharge are white and like paste with a super tiny, little, wee but of water. The consistency is not watery at all. They are just like Paste (not glue, and not like in the glue stick) but not that sticky because when i scrape my nails against my undies and the discharge, the discharge sticks to my nail.
I expect my period to come around April 4 – April 9. But it'll come most prolly around april 6-8.
my last sexual contact was around 3 months ago and I am very sure that it cant' be STD because we dont have sex with other people. We are each other's only sex partner.
Im in my early 20's —- (im not sure if its relevant… but… )
we were both virgins…
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white paste like discharge
- paste like discharge
- paste like vaginal discharge
- white paste discharge
- glue like discharge
- thick paste like discharge
- white paste like varginal discharge
- discharge that looks like glue
- white paste coming from vagina
- thick white paste like discharge
- what it means for thick white paste discharge on vagina
- vaginal discharge like glue
- white paste from vagina
- glue like vaginal discharge
- white paste in vagina
- creamy paste like vaginal discharge
- white paste discharge from vagina
- what does white paste like discharge mean
- what does it mean when you have clear paste discharge
- what does it mean when a womans discharge becomes a thick white paste