It can't be Trichomoniasis since its a sexually transmitted disease, and I've never gone that far.
Well I've gone as far as kissing, not even touching or whatnot. Sometimes there is a smell, sometimes there isn't. It does get itchy once in a while.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- green clumpy discharge
- green clumpy vaginal discharge
- light green clumpy discharge
- Green Clumpy Discharge No Smell
- greenish clumpy discharge
- green yellow clumpy discharge
- yellow green clumpy vaginal discharge
- green clumpy discharge no odor
- thick green stuff from vagina
- thick clumpy light green discharge
- thick green yellowish clumpy discharge when pregnant
- thick light green and white discharge
- itchy red vaginal area with green clumpy discharge
- vaginal dryness with green clumpy discharge
- yellow or green clumpy discharge
- yellow greenish clumpy vaginal discharge
- yellow green clumpy discharge
- yellow greeb clumps
- yellow clumpy vaginal discharge