It can't be Trichomoniasis since its a sexually transmitted disease, and I've never gone that far.
Well I've gone as far as kissing, not even touching or whatnot. Sometimes there is a smell, sometimes there isn't. It does get itchy once in a while.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- green clumpy discharge
- green clumpy vaginal discharge
- Green Clumpy Discharge No Smell
- light green clumpy discharge
- yellow green clumpy vaginal discharge
- greenish clumpy vaginal discharge
- greenish clumpy discharge
- green discharge clumpy white itchy odour
- yellow green clumpy discharge
- vaginal itching and clumpy green discharge
- thick clumpy green
- slight greenish thick clumpy discharge
- clumpy green yellow discharge
- greenish white clumpy discharge
- greenish thick clumpy vaginal discharge
- clumpy yellow green vaginal discharge
- clumpy yellowish green vaginal discharge
- a yellow with a hint of green and clumpy white discharge