It can't be Trichomoniasis since its a sexually transmitted disease, and I've never gone that far.
Well I've gone as far as kissing, not even touching or whatnot. Sometimes there is a smell, sometimes there isn't. It does get itchy once in a while.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- green clumpy discharge
- green clumpy vaginal discharge
- light green clumpy discharge
- Green Clumpy Discharge No Smell
- clumpy green discharge
- only had greenish clumps in discharge after medicine
- greenish yellow discharge clumpy
- yellow green clumpy discharge
- clumpy light green discharge
- clumpy green discharge no smell
- clumpy green vaginal discharge
- thick clumpy green discharge
- thick clumpy vaginal doscharge that dries yellow/green
- thick green clump discharge
- thick white/green substance in vagina
- treatment for yellowish green lumpy discharge
- vaginal discharge yellow clumpy
- what would cause discharge to be clumpy and geeen
- yellow and greenish clumpy discharge