7 days ago i started my antibiotics for my BV ( just ended the pills this morning) but on the beginning (first pill of the day, i have to take 2 a day) of the 3rd day of taking the pills, me and my boyfriend had sex ..and on the 6th day (Halloween) we did as well.
is my BV gone do you think, could i even get it back?
i ask i am having a yellow discharge but it doesnt smell fishy like it did before when i noticed th BV but i dont know if its normal because its yellow could it from the antibiotics i was on or what is it?
oh by the way me and my boyfriend do not use condoms im on birth control, and no we dont have any STD’s we recently got checked for them together.
but im not looking for people to tell dont have unprotected sex, it already happened and im only looking to see the chances of me still have BV .
what are ways to tell?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how do you know when bv is gone
- how to know if bv is gone
- how do you know bv is gone
- bhow ot know if bv is gone
- how do i know if my bv is gone
- how do you know bacterial vaginosis is gone
- how do you know if bv is gone
- how to know if bacterial vaginosis is gone
- how do you know if your bacterial infection is gone
- how to know bv is gone
- how do you know an infection is gone
- how do you know you are cured from bacterial vaginosis
- how to know bv
- signs your vaginal bacteria infection is gone
- How to know if bv is gone?
- signs to tell if bv is gone
- If I was on for days of Flagyl and three days of cream is my bacteria vaginosis gone
- how you know when your bacterial infection is gone
- how would you know if your bacterial vaginosis
- how to you know when bv is gone