Im 17. I have not gotten my period for the month of March. I do have a boyfriend that everytime we get a chance we fool around, but no intercourse. I have had this discharge with my vagina that is very unfamiliar to me, and im not sure if I should let my mom know. It's like white clumps. I still get the clear liquid, but I also get these white clumps come out of there too. Advertisments that I have read says it's an yeast infection, but I have nothing that would cause it. I don't have warts. It's not itchy. So, im a bit cluess right now. Any advice? I woudln't want to go to a clnic
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Clear Discharge with White Clumps
- i am pregnant and i have clumps of white stuff in my vagina
- large white clumps of discharge during urination
- woman get white clumps when running
- watery vaginal discharge with small white chunks in it
- what causes clumpy speem
- what does clear clump of discharge mean
- what does it mean to have clumps of white stuff inside the Virginia?
- what does it mean when a clump of discharge
- watery discharge with white clumps
- waterry discharges with small clumps
- vaginal discharge white baby poop with white clumps has odor
- urine white clumps funny smell
- urinate white stuff with clumps
- thick white clumps from vagina
- thick white clumps falling out of vagina
- thick mucous clump in underwear
- So what does it mean for white clumps to come out when you pee
- what does it mean when you have white clumps from your vagina
- when your discharge comes out in white chunks what is it