Im 17. I have not gotten my period for the month of March. I do have a boyfriend that everytime we get a chance we fool around, but no intercourse. I have had this discharge with my vagina that is very unfamiliar to me, and im not sure if I should let my mom know. It's like white clumps. I still get the clear liquid, but I also get these white clumps come out of there too. Advertisments that I have read says it's an yeast infection, but I have nothing that would cause it. I don't have warts. It's not itchy. So, im a bit cluess right now. Any advice? I woudln't want to go to a clnic
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- solid white clumps in vagina
- big clump of cum out of vagina
- stretchy clumps of discharge and missed periods
- vagina thick it clumps
- watery discharge with some clumping and no oder
- watery vaginal discharge with clumps
- what does it mean when im urinating white clumps
- what does it mean when u got white clumps coming out ur vagina
- what does it mean when you find white clumps in your panties
- what does it means when clumps of white stuff come out of your vignal
- what it means when your vagina is releasing white clumps
- whats it mean when you have clumps of white stiff in ur discharge?
- white clump of discharge like cum
- white clumps from vaginal when peeing
- white little clumps after period
- why did white clump come out with period
- odor and white clumps of discharge when touching
- little white clumps coming out of vagina
- big discharge fall out of vagina
- big white clumps but no burning from yeast infection