Im 17. I have not gotten my period for the month of March. I do have a boyfriend that everytime we get a chance we fool around, but no intercourse. I have had this discharge with my vagina that is very unfamiliar to me, and im not sure if I should let my mom know. It's like white clumps. I still get the clear liquid, but I also get these white clumps come out of there too. Advertisments that I have read says it's an yeast infection, but I have nothing that would cause it. I don't have warts. It's not itchy. So, im a bit cluess right now. Any advice? I woudln't want to go to a clnic
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- large white clump of discharge
- clear discharge with white clumps
- a clump of white and clear discharge what doss it mean
- stopped taking birth control and had a clear clump come out of my vagina
- vagina discharge just falls out
- what do you call that thing you get clumps out
- what does it mean when vagina discharge has little clumps in it
- what does it mean when you have white clumps come out if you vagina
- what does it mean when your speem is clear with white clumps
- what does it mean when your vagina itches has white discharge with clumps
- what does white clumps in the vagina means
- what is the white clump in your vagina?
- when going poop have a clump of jelly stuff come out also
- white clumps from vaginal when peeing
- white clumps of discharge while pregnant
- why did a big clump of white stuff fall out of my vagina?
- why did i discharge a clump of white stuff while working out
- small white clumps in discharge
- odor and white clumps of discharge when touching
- after i pee there are white clumps