Im 17. I have not gotten my period for the month of March. I do have a boyfriend that everytime we get a chance we fool around, but no intercourse. I have had this discharge with my vagina that is very unfamiliar to me, and im not sure if I should let my mom know. It's like white clumps. I still get the clear liquid, but I also get these white clumps come out of there too. Advertisments that I have read says it's an yeast infection, but I have nothing that would cause it. I don't have warts. It's not itchy. So, im a bit cluess right now. Any advice? I woudln't want to go to a clnic
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- large white clumps of discharge during urination
- white clumps coming out of vagina
- what does clear clump of discharge mean
- what causes you to pee out white clumps
- watery vaginal discharge with small white chunks in it
- urine white clumps funny smell
- thick white clumps come out vagina during intercourse
- thick mucous clump in underwear
- why is there white climps in my panties
- So what does it mean for white clumps to come out when you pee
- small white clumps of discharge in vagina
- small white clumps in discharge
- pregnant peed white tissueclump
- my dis charge is coming out in clumps does that mean anything
- mucous plug hair falling out in clumps
- what does it mean if im pooping yeast
- what does it mean if you have clear discharge but with clumps of clear discharge
- what does it mean to have clumps of white stuff inside the Virginia?
- why am i having clumps of clear discharge
- white discharge with little clumps