I've been off of the shot for a little over two months now and recently finished my first period afterwards. But this really foul smell has been lingering from my vagina. There's also a sort of rust color discharge residue being left on my underwear. And when I use the restroom, there's traces of light blood. The only possible connection I can make is that it's some sort of after effect I'm experiencing from the shot. Has anyone experienced this as well?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- foul discharge after period due to depo
- can depo make you smell bad
- bacteria infection from depo shot
- Does the shot depol lupron cause you to have a bad odor coming from vagina?
- if i get the depo shot will i have a odor
- im on birth control my vagina stinks
- is it normal for my urine to smell stinky while im on the depo shot
- odor after depo shot
- period smells bad after depo shot
- rotten vaginal odor while on depo shot
- shot in vagina
- smelly with depo
- vagina smell after taking birth control
- vaginal odor depo
- vaginal ordor with deprovera
- does the depo shot cause an odor
- does depo make your vagina ell
- depo shot vaginal odor
- birth control discharge smell
- bv and depo provera