I've been off of the shot for a little over two months now and recently finished my first period afterwards. But this really foul smell has been lingering from my vagina. There's also a sort of rust color discharge residue being left on my underwear. And when I use the restroom, there's traces of light blood. The only possible connection I can make is that it's some sort of after effect I'm experiencing from the shot. Has anyone experienced this as well?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- depo an vaginal odor
- birth control making vagina smell weird
- odor depo yeast
- does the depo shot make your vagina smell
- does the depo shot cause your pee to smell
- does period on depo smell weird
- does birth control make you have fishy odor
- depot shot causes bv?
- depo shot and vaginal odor
- depo making vagina smell
- strange vaginal odor after depo shot