I've been off of the shot for a little over two months now and recently finished my first period afterwards. But this really foul smell has been lingering from my vagina. There's also a sort of rust color discharge residue being left on my underwear. And when I use the restroom, there's traces of light blood. The only possible connection I can make is that it's some sort of after effect I'm experiencing from the shot. Has anyone experienced this as well?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- after i got my birth control shot my urines smells bad
- does the depo shot cause your pee to smell
- foul smelling blood associated with depo provera
- foul vaginal odor depo provera
- is it normal for my urine to smell stinky while im on the depo shot
- odor after depo shot
- odor depo yeast
- provera oral odor and vaginal wetness
- rotten vaginal odor bleeding on depo provera
- smelly discharge from depo
- smelly urine on depo
- the shot and vaginal odor
- does period on depo smell weird
- does depo shot make you smell
- bad vaginal odor caused by depo shot
- blood with odor after depo shot
- can depo provera cause vaginal odor
- can depo provero cause an oder
- can my birth control make my crotch stink?
- can the depo shot make your vagina smell