I've been off of the shot for a little over two months now and recently finished my first period afterwards. But this really foul smell has been lingering from my vagina. There's also a sort of rust color discharge residue being left on my underwear. And when I use the restroom, there's traces of light blood. The only possible connection I can make is that it's some sort of after effect I'm experiencing from the shot. Has anyone experienced this as well?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- burth control making my vigina smell
- just got the depo shot now i have a fishy odor
- does your vagina smell different on the depo shot
- does the birth control shot make your smell
- discharge with a scent after depo
- depo weird smell
- depo vagina iron smell
- depo shot foul odor
- depo shoot a d bv
- depo and vaginal smell
- coming off depo strong fish smell
- chemical smell period depo
- can depo provera cause vagina oder
- can depo cause vaginal odor
- came off depo primavera and have a bad vaginal odor
- the afterbirth smell of vaginal smell after missed depo shot