I've been off of the shot for a little over two months now and recently finished my first period afterwards. But this really foul smell has been lingering from my vagina. There's also a sort of rust color discharge residue being left on my underwear. And when I use the restroom, there's traces of light blood. The only possible connection I can make is that it's some sort of after effect I'm experiencing from the shot. Has anyone experienced this as well?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal odor while on depo
- depo shot and vaginal odor
- two months without birth control and now i have vaginal odor
- taking the depo shoy cause vaginal smell
- birth control shot make vagina smell
- stop using depo shot and now i have a white smelly vagina
- smelly odor from vagina using Depot
- rotten vaginal odor can you get pregnant on depo shot
- period with depo shot stinks
- vaginal latex odor using depo provera
- vaginal odor after depo shot
- vaginal odor and depo provera
- vaginal odor depo provera shot
- vaginal odor on depo
- vaginal smell while on depo shot
- webmd depo provera shot odor
- weird smelling discharge from depo
- why does my vagina smell like fish after depo shot
- odd smell from vagina after depo shot
- i switched birth control and now my vagina smells weird