I've been off of the shot for a little over two months now and recently finished my first period afterwards. But this really foul smell has been lingering from my vagina. There's also a sort of rust color discharge residue being left on my underwear. And when I use the restroom, there's traces of light blood. The only possible connection I can make is that it's some sort of after effect I'm experiencing from the shot. Has anyone experienced this as well?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- depo provera make vagina stank
- can the depo shot cause vaginal odor
- depo shot vaginal odor
- how to stop vaginal odor due to depo provera shotcures
- I got my depo shot and now my vagina stinks
- i switched birth control and now my vagina smells weird
- having a foul discharge odor since stopping depo
- on depo i dont get a period but i get a vaginal smell
- period with depo shot stinks
- birth control shot make vagina smell
- smelly odor from vagina using Depot
- taking the depo shoy cause vaginal smell
- two months without birth control and now i have vaginal odor
- vaginal changes due to depo provera
- vaginal odor after depo shot
- vaginal odor depo provera shot
- vaginal odor due to depo provera shot
- vaginal smell while on depo shot
- foul odor comes from depo
- does the depo shot give vagina scent