im 31 weeks pregnant and for the past few weeks i have noticed that anytime i stand up or sneeze i get a small amount of clear oderless fluid that wets my pants. i went in for an ultrasound and the u/s tech said that my amniotic levels were low only at 8cm of water, and if i get down to 5cm it can call for an early delivery. but im not sure if this watery substance is infact the amniotic fluid or just increased discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 30 weeks pregnant and spotting and amniotic fluid leaking natural remedies
- white creamy fluid coming from vagina 39 weeks
- where does amniotic fluid come from bladder or vagina
- small amount of clear watery discharge week 37 dr says not amniotic fluid
- liquid coming out 39 weeks of vagina
- leaking vagina 37 weeks pregnant
- leaking fluid from vaginia
- large amounts of discharge coming out over last week at 37 weeks
- im 37 weeks pregnant an after I peel I leak a clear watery stuff
- fluid clear out of vagina 37 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks fluidy discharge small amount
- 39 weeks amniotic fluid leak
- 39 weeks a little liquid came out of my vagina
- 37 weeks with alot of vaganal fluid coming out
- whote discharge amniotic fluid 32 weeks