im 31 weeks pregnant and for the past few weeks i have noticed that anytime i stand up or sneeze i get a small amount of clear oderless fluid that wets my pants. i went in for an ultrasound and the u/s tech said that my amniotic levels were low only at 8cm of water, and if i get down to 5cm it can call for an early delivery. but im not sure if this watery substance is infact the amniotic fluid or just increased discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 23 weeks pregamt and when i sneeze flyid comes out of my vagina
- whitish liquid discharge 39 weeks pregnant sweet smell
- vaginosis or amniotic fluid
- sneezing and leaking vagina
- sneeze & watery liquid in pants pregnant
- pregnant liquid came out 39 weeks
- leakinh fluid from perrenial area when walking 39 wks
- heavy discharge followed by soaked underwear 39weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks vaginal discharge leaking heart
- 37 weeks pregnant a little liquid coming out ftom vagina
- why is my vagina leaking more than normal