im 31 weeks pregnant and for the past few weeks i have noticed that anytime i stand up or sneeze i get a small amount of clear oderless fluid that wets my pants. i went in for an ultrasound and the u/s tech said that my amniotic levels were low only at 8cm of water, and if i get down to 5cm it can call for an early delivery. but im not sure if this watery substance is infact the amniotic fluid or just increased discharge?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 39 weeks a little liquid came out of my vagina
- 39 weeks amniotic fluid leak
- fluid clear out of vagina 37 weeks pregnant
- leaking vagina 37 weeks pregnant
- leaking vagina at week 39 of pregnancy
- liquid coming out 39 weeks of vagina
- pregnant liquid came out 39 weeks
- wet vagina 23 weeks pregnant lower side of normal amniotic fluid
- whote discharge amniotic fluid 32 weeks