I’m 16 weeks pregnant and I have this long stringy sticky jigglyyyy white stuff coming from my vagina. I know gross. But i’m trying to be as descriptive as possible. I’ve had a pap smear and all and they say i’m normal down there and all, but has anyone else had this? Thanks!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white discharge coming from vagaina
- long stringy discharge
- 12 weeks pregnant and goopy stringy sticky stuff is coming out of my vagina
- white discharge coming from vagaina pregnant
- what is the white stringy stuff on my pregnat dog
- stringy discharge at 6 weeks pregnant
- stringy discharge at 6 weeks pregnancy
- long slimy string came out of but
- is it normal for a string of mucus to come out of your vagina when your three motnhs pregnant
- im preganant and clear mucus stuff came iht of my vagina
- im 13 weeks pregnant and had a long thick string of white
- if you urinate mucus from vagina when pregnate is it bad
- clear stringy discharge when pregnant
- 31 weeks pregnant and mucus string came out of vagina