It’s not itching or burning and doesn’t seem like a yeast infection. When I use the bathroom I will see some on my underwear that I have to wipe away and on my parts. Sometimes, if I have worked all day, it will smell a little down there, but I have been in underwear and standing for 9+ hours. Sometimes during sex, I will be really wet, but when we stop to put on a condom and finish up, it seems to make white flaky stuff that we have to wipe away from the bed. It’s embarrassing and gross.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- smooth white vaginal discharge
- itchy white smooth discharge no odor
- smooth milky white discharge
- smooth white reoccuring discharge
- what does it mean when your discharge is white and smooth
- white smooth vaginal discharge
- white thick smooth suff in my under wear is that normal
- whitish milky discharge in vagina comes out clear cloudy when pee then my vagina is very wet