Sometimes when I wipe its a little brown…There is no foul odor but it itches…Could it be a yeast infection or what…..The discharege is thick and white but not like cottage cheese. Anyone ever expierenced this please help
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- is it normal to have discharge evertime you wipe
- creamy white when wiping
- when I wipe white discharge
- thick white discharge when wipe or wash
- thick beige discharge from vagina when wiping
- milky yellow discharge when i wipe
- milky stuff when i wipe
- if you go to the bathroom and wipe and you have white vaginal discharge what does this mean?
- heavy white creamy looking when i wipe
- every other day i wipe it a white discharge
- discharge fell out as i wiped
- wiped white stuff from vagina