I have a cloudy milky white discharge coming out of my vagina.It's not thick and it has a slight odor,but nothing strong,occasionaly at times when it comes out I have a slight burning feeling,nothing strong.Could this be a yeast infection?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- my vagina has white milky substance
- when you have an odor discharge coming out your vagina
- when i put my finger in my viginia i pull out a white discharge
- what is the white cloudy looking coming out of my vagina
- vagina murky
- thick white cloudy coming out
- swollen clit releases cloudy stuff
- sometime cloudy comming out of vagina
- cloudy fluid from clitoris
- my vagina has cloudy clear stuff coming from it
- milky white substance in vagina
- milky staff caming out my vagina
- I wiped myself and saw a milky white discharge coming out of my vagina
- i put my finger into my vagina and cloudy white discharge came out
- i can feel discharge coming out
- cloudy goop coming out of vagina
- white vaginal discharge when i urinated something white came out