I have a cloudy milky white discharge coming out of my vagina.It's not thick and it has a slight odor,but nothing strong,occasionaly at times when it comes out I have a slight burning feeling,nothing strong.Could this be a yeast infection?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- i have a milky thing in my vagina and whenever i feel somthing coming out there it is
- milky white discharge i feel coming out around vagina lips
- cloudy vaginal discharge with slight odor
- stick finger in vagina pull out discharge
- milky lile subasrance comine out my vagina
- milky discharge coming out my vigina
- milk smell white stuff watery comes out my vagina
- I wiped myself and saw a milky white discharge coming out of my vagina
- i have silky white stuff coming out my vagina
- i have a thick white creamy like mucus coming out of my vagina and my vagina is swollen
- have a creamy white discharge coming out my vigina
- white cloudy white stuff coming out of vigana