I have a bad odor from inside my vagina. I wash my vagina it still smells. I noticed it was bad once during entercourse. That was the first & really only time I smelled it during entercourse. I do remember a guy saying somthing about it when I first started having sex, & after everytime I have sex w/ a guy they want nothing more to do with me. This must be why. It comes from inside, not the outside. I always wash the outside of my vagina & between the lips, but not inside my hole, are you suppose to? If so, with soap? I used a dush a couple of times but it didnt get any better. Before then I never dushed and after that I still dont. This bad odor thing has been going on since I was 17, Im now 22. I told the doctors at the clinc and they gave me paps & said eveything looked normal. I think once I even got some medication for it, but it didnt work. It was like one or two pills to take and that was it. I took them with coke, maybe thats why it didnt work? Anyone please help.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bad vaginal odor deep inside
- why does the inside of my vigina smell
- why does it smell so bad inbetween my vagina lips
- why does bv string the outside of vigina
- what are doctors coment about bad vigina odor
- wash vagina and it still smells
- the inside of vagina is swollen and smells bad
- the inside of the lips of my vagina always smell
- smell of inside the lips of the vagina
- scratch inside vagina n now smells
- inside vigina smell causes
- does outside vagina smell different than the insiide of the hole
- bad smells inside vagina
- bad smell deep inside vagina