I am 39 1/2 weeks and during my 38th week my mucus plug passed over a few days. Now I am experiencing yellow discharge that began yesterday and continued althroughout the day. I woke up this morning and its continued. It seems to be a yellow discharge that stained my underwear yesterday and is relatively thick. What is this? Should I worry?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 39 weeks yellow discharge
- heavy discharge at 39 weeks
- thick discharge at 39 weeks pregnant
- thick yellow discharge at 39 weeks
- thick yellow discharge at 39 weeks preg
- Thick yellow discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- thick yellow discharge while pregnant 39 weeks
- thick white discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- thick yellow mucus with smell at 38 weeks
- Thick yellowish discarge at 39 weeks
- WHAT CAUSE EXCESSIVE MUCUS DISCHARGE AT 39 WEEKS
- yellowish thick discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- yellowish discharge during 39 week of pregnancy
- yellowish discharge 39 weeks
- yellow thick discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- yellow mucus discharge in 39 weeks
- yellow mucus 39 weeks
- yellow discharge at 39 weeks
- yellow discharge 39 weeks