I am 39 1/2 weeks and during my 38th week my mucus plug passed over a few days. Now I am experiencing yellow discharge that began yesterday and continued althroughout the day. I woke up this morning and its continued. It seems to be a yellow discharge that stained my underwear yesterday and is relatively thick. What is this? Should I worry?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 39 weeks pregnant discharge
- 39 weeks discharge
- yellow discharge 39 weeks
- 39 weeks yellow discharge
- thick discharge at 39 weeks
- heavy mucus discharge 39 weeks
- 39 weeks thick discharge
- watery yellow discharge 39 weeks
- tons of mucus 39 weeks
- thick yellow discharge at 39 weeks
- thick discharge when 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks and passing thick dischargr
- yellow discharge 39 and 3 weeks
- yellow mucus diacharge with sweet smell @ 39 weeks pregnant
- yellow thick discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- yellow thick discharge durning 39 weeks
- yellow thick vaginal discharge at 39 weeks
- yellow vaginal discharge 39 weeks
- pregnancy yellow discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- little globs of yellowy green mucus 39 weeks pregnant