I am 39 1/2 weeks and during my 38th week my mucus plug passed over a few days. Now I am experiencing yellow discharge that began yesterday and continued althroughout the day. I woke up this morning and its continued. It seems to be a yellow discharge that stained my underwear yesterday and is relatively thick. What is this? Should I worry?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 39 weeks discharge
- yellow discharge 39 weeks
- white/yellow discharge over few days 39 weeks pregnant
- thick yellow vaginal mucous at week 39
- thick discharge in 39 week
- little yellowish balls of discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- had aex then yellow goey discharge at 39 weeks
- discharge 39 weeks
- chunky discharge during 39 weeks
- a lot of vaginal discharge on my 39 week should I worry
- 39 weeks pregnant yellow discharge
- 39 weeks pregnant with thick discharge
- 39 weeks pregnant white thick discharge
- 39 weeks pregnant thick discharge
- 39 weeks pregnant and yellow discharge
- yellowish thick didcharge at 39 weeks