I am 39 1/2 weeks and during my 38th week my mucus plug passed over a few days. Now I am experiencing yellow discharge that began yesterday and continued althroughout the day. I woke up this morning and its continued. It seems to be a yellow discharge that stained my underwear yesterday and is relatively thick. What is this? Should I worry?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 39 weeks pregnant and thick mucus discharge
- 39 weeks and yellow discharge
- white discharge at 39 weeks
- what type of vaginal discharge should i be worried about at 39 weeks
- vaginal discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- thick discharge in 39 week
- thick discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- heavy discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks with yellowy thick discharge
- 39 weeks thick yellowish discharge
- 39 weeks thick mucus discharge
- 39 weeks pregnancy yellowish discharge
- 39 weeks dischanges like mucus yellowish
- white/yellow discharge over few days 39 weeks pregnant