I am 39 1/2 weeks and during my 38th week my mucus plug passed over a few days. Now I am experiencing yellow discharge that began yesterday and continued althroughout the day. I woke up this morning and its continued. It seems to be a yellow discharge that stained my underwear yesterday and is relatively thick. What is this? Should I worry?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 39 weeks pregnant yellow discharge
- 39 weeks pregnant discharge
- Thick mucus discharge at 39 weeks
- clumpy white yellow discharge 39 weeks
- yellow discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- thick yellow mucus discharge 39 weeks
- thick yellow discharge during 32 weeks twins prefnancy
- thick yellow discharge at 39 weeks pregnant
- i woke up with thick yellow discarge in my underwear and im not feeling good
- thick stringy discharge 39 weeks
- thick mucus discharge in my 39th week
- im 39 wks and 5 days and im discharging yellow brown fluid
- thick discharge at 39weeks pregnant
- thick discharge at 39 weeks
- thick discharge 39 weeks
- super nauseous watery discharge 39 weeks
- thick yellowish discharge 39 weeks
- yellowish vaginal discharge at 39 weeks