I am 39 1/2 weeks and during my 38th week my mucus plug passed over a few days. Now I am experiencing yellow discharge that began yesterday and continued althroughout the day. I woke up this morning and its continued. It seems to be a yellow discharge that stained my underwear yesterday and is relatively thick. What is this? Should I worry?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 39 weeks pregnant yellow discharge
- 39 weeks pregnant and yellow discharge
- 39 weeks pregnant thick discharge
- yellow discharge at 39 weeks pregnant
- vaginal discharge at 39 weeks
- thick yellowish vaginal discharge during 38 weeks pregnancy
- thick yellow slime in my underwear?
- Thick mucus discharge at 39 weeks
- thick mucus chunky discharge at 39 weeks
- Thick mucus at 39 weeks
- thick discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- should I be concerned about yellow mucous discharge at 39 Weeks
- vaginal discharge with specs of blood at 39 weeks
- yellowish mucus vaginal discharge at 39 weeks
- yellow discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- yellow vaginal discharge 39 weeks
- yellow mucus discharge 39 weeks pregnant
- yellow mucus 39 weeks pregnant
- yellow green mucus discharge 39 weeks pregnabt
- yellow goop on underwear 39 weeks pregnant