I went to hospital yesturday as i thought my waters broke as this fluid was clear and it filled a pantyliner. Anyway i was given an internal and i have suspected infection i have had swaps e.t.c but can the baby be blocking a leak? as i am still leaking this clear fluid the results from the swap is goin to my doctor. I thought vaginal infections were smelly and lumpy and different colours green e.t.c plus i am in early labour anyway thank you all
Sorry they said the membranes feel intact!! but what i want to know can the baby being blocking the rip/tear e.t.c and the midwives not know?
I have been to hosptial yesturday i was told to look for fever,chills, nausea and any different colour leakage and contractions as i am in very early labour
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial infection 38 weeks pregnant
- 38 weeks naseated white discharge uti contractions
- 38 weeksandinfection?
- 38weeks pregnant been round someone with suspected scarlett feaver
- bacterial vaginosis 38 weeks pregnant
- common infections during pregnancy at 38 weeks
- horrible yeast infection at 38 weeks
- vaginal infections 38 weeks pregnant