ive been getting discharge (that doesnt smell bad) since before i got my periods (which was about 7 years ago) and i'm still getting it! the only time it doesnt come is when ive got my periods.
i reallly want it to stop. i get paranoid that others are going to smell it somehow. i wear pantyliners too
plzz help. is this common?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how to stop vaginal discharge
- how to stop discharge
- How to Prevent Vaginal Discharge
- how to stop brown discharge
- what stops discharge
- how do you stop discharge
- what stops vaginal discharge
- how do i stop discharge
- how to stop the itchying vaginal smelling and dischare and but
- brown discharge wont stop
- stopping brown discharge
- how to stop yellow discharge
- how to stop discharge from coming out
- what happens when discharge stops
- how do you how to stop a discharge
- how do i stop having brown discharge
- when does the brown discharge stop
- when does vaginal discharge stop
- white discharge wont stop