Hi there, Im a 13 year old female and for the past three months i have been having abnormal discharge. I told my mother and she just thought negatively so yeah.I also have no medical insurance and i think i have a yeast infection because I haven’t had sex with any guy. So i’m curious on how I can put the yogurt in my vagina? since they say its a good remedy for yeast infections.I don’t have tampons. Also how far up does the yogurt have to go and for how long do I leave it there? & How do I wash it later on?
Positive answer’s that help! Thank’s.
I do Have My Period I Have had it for 4 -5 years now
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- putting yogurt in vagina
- can you put live yogurt on vagina
- how long do you leave yogurt in your vagina for a yeast infection
- is it good to put yogurt on a tampon and stick in vagina
- im 13 what can i put in my vagina
- yogurt on vagina over night
- how to yogurt vagina
- how to put yogurt in your vagina
- how to insert organic yogourt into vagina
- how to get yogurt in my vagina
- how to apply yogurt to vagina
- is yogurt good for a itchy Virginia
- placing yogurt into the vagina
- yogurt on vagina how long?
- will puttin yogurt in your vagina clear up a yeast infection
- why do girls put yogurt on yeast infection
- where to get yogurt for vagina
- what brand of yogurt is good to stick in your vagina
- vagina still burns after putting yogurt
- using yorghurt to cleanse vagina