Hi there, Im a 13 year old female and for the past three months i have been having abnormal discharge. I told my mother and she just thought negatively so yeah.I also have no medical insurance and i think i have a yeast infection because I haven’t had sex with any guy. So i’m curious on how I can put the yogurt in my vagina? since they say its a good remedy for yeast infections.I don’t have tampons. Also how far up does the yogurt have to go and for how long do I leave it there? & How do I wash it later on?
Positive answer’s that help! Thank’s.
I do Have My Period I Have had it for 4 -5 years now
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- putting plain yogurt in vagina for how long
- can you put yogurt pimples on your vagania
- putting yogurt in vagina
- yogurt inside the vagina
- putting yorgurt on your vagina
- putting yogurt up my vagina
- putting yogurt inside you for yeast infection
- putting yogurt inside the vagina
- putting yogurt in your vagina
- if you put yogurt on your vagina how long do you leave it before washing off
- putting yogurt in the vagina
- what is the best yogurt put in your vagina ?
- what to use to inject medicine in vagina
- yogurt inside private area
- yogurt in vagina worked
- yogurt in vagina do I wash off or leave it
- yogurt in my vigina
- yoghurt inside vagina
- yoghart in vagina
- why women put yogurt in their virgana