Hi there, Im a 13 year old female and for the past three months i have been having abnormal discharge. I told my mother and she just thought negatively so yeah.I also have no medical insurance and i think i have a yeast infection because I haven’t had sex with any guy. So i’m curious on how I can put the yogurt in my vagina? since they say its a good remedy for yeast infections.I don’t have tampons. Also how far up does the yogurt have to go and for how long do I leave it there? & How do I wash it later on?
Positive answer’s that help! Thank’s.
I do Have My Period I Have had it for 4 -5 years now
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- putting yogurt in your vagina
- how to get yogurt into vagina
- putting yogurt in vagina
- what yogurt can you put in your vagina
- putting yogurt inside your vagina
- putting yogurt on vagina good?
- what does yogurt do for your vagain
- what is a good yogurt to put into the vagina
- best yogurt to put inside your vagina
- what is the best yogurt to put in my vagina
- what kind of yogurt is good to put inside my vagina
- where put yogurt vagina for over bacteria
- yogurt on vigina shall i wash it off
- putting yogurt in the vagina
- plain yogurt pimples on your vagania
- can i put plain natural youghurt in my vagina
- can you use your fingers to put yogurt inside your vagina
- do you have to wash yogurt off vagina