Hi there, Im a 13 year old female and for the past three months i have been having abnormal discharge. I told my mother and she just thought negatively so yeah.I also have no medical insurance and i think i have a yeast infection because I haven’t had sex with any guy. So i’m curious on how I can put the yogurt in my vagina? since they say its a good remedy for yeast infections.I don’t have tampons. Also how far up does the yogurt have to go and for how long do I leave it there? & How do I wash it later on?
Positive answer’s that help! Thank’s.
I do Have My Period I Have had it for 4 -5 years now
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- what yogurt can you put in your vagina
- best yogurt to put inside your vagina
- put yogurt on bacterial infection in shower
- putting natural yogurt in your vagaina
- putting plain yogurt in vagina for how long
- putting yogurt inside your vagina
- putting yogurt on vagina good?
- putting yogurt pimples on your vagania
- what is a good yogurt to put into the vagina
- what is the best yogurt to put in my vagina
- yogurt for vagaina
- my gyno told me to put yogurt in my vagina?
- ingredients for plain yogurt doushe
- can i use peach yogurt bumps on my vaginia
- can you put plain yogurt on you vagina when its itchy
- do you have to wash yogurt off vagina
- how do you wash yogurt out of your vagina
- how long do you keep yogurt pimples on your vagania
- how long to keep yogart in vag
- how long to put yogert on vagina