Hi there, Im a 13 year old female and for the past three months i have been having abnormal discharge. I told my mother and she just thought negatively so yeah.I also have no medical insurance and i think i have a yeast infection because I haven’t had sex with any guy. So i’m curious on how I can put the yogurt in my vagina? since they say its a good remedy for yeast infections.I don’t have tampons. Also how far up does the yogurt have to go and for how long do I leave it there? & How do I wash it later on?
Positive answer’s that help! Thank’s.
I do Have My Period I Have had it for 4 -5 years now
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
Here Is What You'll Learn To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief in 3 Days._________________________________________________
- putting yogurt in vagina
- putting yogurt in your vaginia
- do you wash yogurt off of your vagina?
- put yogurt on vagina
- can you put yogurt in vagina
- put yogurt in your vagina
- put it in my vagina
- plain yogurt for itchy vagina on five year old
- Putting yogurt in vaguna for teast infection
- is yogurt good to inject in side you
- putting yogurt on vagina
- putting yogurt on vagina for yeast
- should yogurt go inside the vagina or around it?
- should you put yogurt in vagaina
- yogyort fir yest i fetction to out in your vigina
- yogurt in vagina with syringe
- yogurt for vagina
- will yogurt on vagina help if not yeast infection