Hi there, Im a 13 year old female and for the past three months i have been having abnormal discharge. I told my mother and she just thought negatively so yeah.I also have no medical insurance and i think i have a yeast infection because I haven’t had sex with any guy. So i’m curious on how I can put the yogurt in my vagina? since they say its a good remedy for yeast infections.I don’t have tampons. Also how far up does the yogurt have to go and for how long do I leave it there? & How do I wash it later on?
Positive answer’s that help! Thank’s.
I do Have My Period I Have had it for 4 -5 years now
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how to put yogurt in vagina
- putting yogurt in your vagina
- how long do you keep the yogurt inside your vagina
- how to put yogurt in the vagina
- put aciphidolis in vagina for yeast infection
- plain yogurt up the butt
- plain yogurt on my vagina & anus healed my itching
- is vanilla yogurt okay to inject into vagina
- is it safe to put plain organic yogurt in the vagina
- is it safe to inject yogurt in the vagina
- is it okay to put yogurt pimples on your vagania
- yogurt works for your vagina what about your ass
- putting yogart up my vagina
- YOGURT DOUSHE
- when i put the yogurt on my vaginal walls do i wash it out
- what to put in vigina
- what jappens to the minostat cream you put up your vaginia
- putting yogurt on a toddlers vagina