I found out that I have bacterial vaginosis.I read that douching with apple cider vinegar really helps to heal infection and get rid of that fouls smell. I am learning so many women douche with vinegar or apple cider vinegar. I have to do this to cure this though.
After the bacterial vaginosis goes away with my douching with apple cider vinegar, will I have to douche with apple cider vinegar every month? How often will I have to do vinegar douches? Douching messes up ph though so I'm a little worried. Will I have to keep douching with vinegar and apple cider vinegar every month? Will it affect my fertility?Just like on that episode of Married with Children when Al noticed bottles of vinegar in the bathroom. He asked what are they doing making a salad in there? I have to get rid of this so I will need to douche with the apple vinegar, but will I need to do it every month? How often to douche?I don't want to ruin my ph balance either or ruin my fertility.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- apple cider vinegar douche
- apple cider douche to treat vaginitis
- how long to leave a douche in
- how long should you douche with acv for infecrion
- how long does it take for the smell from bv to go away using apple cider vinager baths
- how long does a douche take to drip out
- how long do you use acv for bv
- has anyoneuse apple cider vinegar for bv
- has anyone tried apple cider vinegar bath for bv?
- bv acv
- how long will relief come from ACV douche