I am currently being treated for BV with metronidazole pills and am to complete treatment this Wednesday night (after my last pill). I have purchased a bottle of acidophilus tablets to begin taking immediately after I finish the metronidazole pills to prevent a yeast infection. I have had BV before and was prescribed the gel, and immediately following that treatment, I got a yeast infection and had to use Monistat for another 7 days, which was pretty awful. My questions are:
1. How long do I have to wait to have sex after I complete the metronidazole pill treatment on Wednesday night without the danger of passing the bacteria that caused BV to my boyfriend and back to me? Is this even a risk? Would I be able to have sex the same night (Wednesday)? The next night? I will have not had sex in three weeks already by then.
2. Since this is my second time getting BV (and since I got a yeast infection after my last treatment), I am wondering how I can prevent a yeast infection once my current treatment is complete. Did I do the right thing by purchasing the bottle of probiotics? Is there anything else I can do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how long to wait to masturbate after metro gel for bv
- how soon after a new partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- how soon can bv return
- i had bacterial vaginosis a week before I was treated