how did people treat yeast infections 200 years ago? before there were pills and medications?
did they live with it for the rest of their lives? i don’t think so, because even having sex is painful with a yeast infection.
if they could treat it naturally, why doesn’t everyone?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how did women treat yeast infections in 1800s
- women in the 1800s vagina odor
- how did women treat yeast infections in the 1800
- how do people in old times treat infections
- how was bladder infection cured in early 1900\s
- menstrual remedies 1800s
- old yeast infection medicen in early 1900s
- treating infections long ago
- uti treatment in 1800s
- what did pepole do in the 1800 for a bladder infection
- what did women do in the past about yeast infections
- what did women do when they had bladder infections before antibiotics
- what did women do when they had yeast infections inthe 1800\s
- what year did a cure for yeast infections in women begin
- 100 year old yeast
- how did women in the early 1900s cure yeast infections
- HOW DID WOMEN HANDLE YEAST INFECTIONS 100 YEARS AGO
- 1700s and 1800s uti infection
- ago yeast infections pills
- back in old days what did women use for yeast infection