how did people treat yeast infections 200 years ago? before there were pills and medications?
did they live with it for the rest of their lives? i don’t think so, because even having sex is painful with a yeast infection.
if they could treat it naturally, why doesn’t everyone?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how were yeast infections cured before drugs
- how did women treat vaginal yeast infections before the pills
- how did pioneer women cure yeast infections
- hundred year old remedy for vaginal yeast infection
- medical treatment in the 1800\s for vaginal infections
- vaginal dryness 100 years ago
- wgat dis women use in the olden days for yeast infections
- what did women do in early time before they had treatment for bladder infections
- what did women in old fays do for utis
- what did women used to do 100 s of years ago when they had their periods
- what women did 100 yesrs ago for uti
- when did yeast infections become prevelant in womwn
- why did i get a yeast infection after 30 years
- womens infections in the 1800s
- 100 year old yeast
- how were infections treated in the 1800s
- 76 year old ldy spotting for 4 days could it be a yeast infection
- did females vaginas stink in the early 1900s
- how did pioneer women survive yeast infections
- how did they prevent infections in the 1700s