the past few days it has turned yellow. It looks like snot that could possibly comefrom the nose. I have never had this type of discharge before and i just need some advice about what i should do. i had a std check not to long ago and everything came back normal. there is no odor to it either. my last period was dec 1st. it lasted about 3 or 4 days which is quite normal 4 me. but a few days after i got off everytime i wiped after i used the bathroom i had a pinkish spotting(blood)on my toilet paper. that lasted for about 2 or 3 days. what could it be? pregnancy? i have two children already but i dont remember a discharge like this. well not jelly/slimmy like.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- snotty discharge
- snotty discharge from vagina
- snotty discharge before period
- snotty looking discharge
- snotty looking white vaginal discharge
- snotty vaginal dischrage with blood
- what could snotty stuff mean from coming from vagina mean
- what does it mean if you have snotty looking discharge
- what is has just come from my vaginathis snotty looking mucus that
- snotty like discharge 7 days before period could i be pregant
- snotty like discharge 4 day before period
- clear discharge for one week and now gone
- snotty discharge after period
- snotty brown vaginal discharge
- snotty brown discharge lasting 2 weeks
- snot looking discharge with stricks of blood with odar
- pinkish snotty discharge from vagina
- i am having yellowish snotty looking discharge and stomach cramps what could it be
- what is the snotty discharge from my