I heard that it would get rid of any odor. Is this true? Does anyone know.
The article said to soak a tampon in the peroxide and then insert it for 3 minutes. Does that sound crazy?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Hydrogen Peroxide for Vaginal Odor
- tampon soaked in peroxide
- soaking tampon in hydrogwn peroxide will help rid yeast infection
- does peroxide help get rid of vaginal odor?
- soaking vagina in peroxide
- soaking hytrogin peroxide on a tampon
- soak tampon in peroxide
- soak a tampon in peroxide and water
- peroxide to help smell in vagina
- peroxide tampons
- peroxide tampon for bacterial vaginosis
- hydrogen peroxide soaked tampon
- hydrogen peroxide soaked in a tampon for bacterial vaginosis
- vinegar or peroxide for vaginal smell