Sorry if that grossed anyone out.
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, I use birth control, and we do not use any other form of protection.
I do have HPV, but a mild case that my doctor is monitoring, but does not suggest treatment right now.
I have a slightly green, odorous discharge today, but I almost always have odorous discharge. It’s really embarrassing.
Could this be an infection, my birth control, HPV, or just a consequence of unprotected sex? He does not pull out.
Please help! I don’t know how to fix this. I eat yogurt almost everyday hoping it would help.
Also, I do not have any kind of itching/burning or pain anywhere.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
Here Is What You'll Learn To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief in 3 Days._________________________________________________
- Green Vaginal Discharge No Smell
- green vaginal discharge no odor
- Light green discharge no odor
- greenish vaginal discharge no smell
- vaginal green discharge with no pain or odor
- Light Green Discharge No Smell
- what is yellowish green discharge with a fishy odor
- green vaginal discharge 9 ear old no odor
- smelly yellowish discharge but no itch
- vagina discharge no smell or burning
- vagina discharge yellow green with no odor
- vaginal discharge green without odor
- Fishy smell but no itch and burn
- fiishy vaginal odor no discharge or itching
- What can cause a really light green discharge
- what is a fish like smell and discharge thats light green
- what is the yelllowgreen discharge with no odor?
- green discharge no smell
- white green discharge with no smell