Sorry if that grossed anyone out.
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, I use birth control, and we do not use any other form of protection.
I do have HPV, but a mild case that my doctor is monitoring, but does not suggest treatment right now.
I have a slightly green, odorous discharge today, but I almost always have odorous discharge. It’s really embarrassing.
Could this be an infection, my birth control, HPV, or just a consequence of unprotected sex? He does not pull out.
Please help! I don’t know how to fix this. I eat yogurt almost everyday hoping it would help.
Also, I do not have any kind of itching/burning or pain anywhere.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Green Vaginal Discharge No Smell
- green vaginal discharge no odor
- greenish vaginal discharge no smell
- 39 weeks having clumpy green vaginal discharge no smell or itch
- greenish discharge no odor or itching
- if i have yellow discharge dont smell but burns
- if u have a green viginal and its not smelly
- light green discharge no pain no burning & no itching
- soap causing vaginal burning green discharge
- std yellow green discharge no odor itching
- vaginal discharge green with no odor
- vaginal green discharge no odor
- yellow green vaginal discharge no pain burn itch or odor
- yellow/green yellow discharge no odor or itch
- greenish discharge no odor no itch
- greenish discharge no odor
- discharge light green kinda itch no odor
- discharge no pain no itch
- green discharge no burning
- green discharge no itch no odor