Sorry if that grossed anyone out.
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, I use birth control, and we do not use any other form of protection.
I do have HPV, but a mild case that my doctor is monitoring, but does not suggest treatment right now.
I have a slightly green, odorous discharge today, but I almost always have odorous discharge. It’s really embarrassing.
Could this be an infection, my birth control, HPV, or just a consequence of unprotected sex? He does not pull out.
Please help! I don’t know how to fix this. I eat yogurt almost everyday hoping it would help.
Also, I do not have any kind of itching/burning or pain anywhere.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Green Vaginal Discharge No Smell
- green vaginal discharge no odor
- greenish vaginal discharge no smell
- green discharge no smell
- light green discharge no odor
- i have green discharge but it dont stink burn or itch what is it?
- No itch or burning green discharge
- greenish yellow discharge with no itching
- greenish vaginal discharge without odor
- no odor or itch green discharge
- smell of fish no itching or burning yellow discharge
- smelly discharge without no itching or burning
- smelly green discharge in kid vagina with no itching
- treat green discharge no pain
- vaginal discharge green smell
- yellow green discharge no itch or odor
- yellow green discharge with no burning or itching
- yellow green discharge without smell
- fishy smell with green discharge
- greenish vaginal burning no discharge no foul odor