Sorry if that grossed anyone out.
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, I use birth control, and we do not use any other form of protection.
I do have HPV, but a mild case that my doctor is monitoring, but does not suggest treatment right now.
I have a slightly green, odorous discharge today, but I almost always have odorous discharge. It’s really embarrassing.
Could this be an infection, my birth control, HPV, or just a consequence of unprotected sex? He does not pull out.
Please help! I don’t know how to fix this. I eat yogurt almost everyday hoping it would help.
Also, I do not have any kind of itching/burning or pain anywhere.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Green Vaginal Discharge No Smell
- green vaginal discharge no odor
- greenish vaginal discharge no smell
- does the birth control shot cause yellow discharge that doesnt itch or bur
- vaginal discharge is yellowish green no ichting or burning
- i have a greenish yello discharge with no odor burning or itching
- light green diacharge no smell and hpv
- no itching or pain and no burning but have a little yellow greenish dishcharge
- pale green fish odor vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge greenish but no itching?
- what does a yellowish green discharge mean with no itching or smell
- White discharge smells kind of fishy does not burn
- yellow green discharge no itching no burning no smelling
- discharge not itching no pain no burn but smellysmelly
- greenush discharge no odor
- green vaginal discharge with no odor and itching
- ggreen discharge no itxh
- google vaginal green no ordor discharge
- green discharge but no itching or burning
- green discharge smell ph 6 5