For some reason bacteria keeps appearing in my vagina every time after the treatment for it. The urgency to urinate got so bad that I had to go the ER to c what was going on. About a week ago, a doctor did a pelvic exam and said there was no bacteria there, just yeast from an antibiotic that I had been on for about a week, which was explaining the urgency problem. Well the medicine for the yeast apparently wasn't working, even tho the itching left. So the people at the ER did a urine test and a pelvic exam just like the regular college nurse did, and said there was bacteria there. How that is possible I do not know, after the doctor told me last week that there was no bacteria whatsoever. How the heck bacteria got in there again, I will never understand. But I explained to the ER nurse what had been going on with me, and that I was being treated for bv and strep throat at the same time, and she was nodding as if it was totally understandable. I'm sick of this! Got any home remedies?
Instead of Caress and Dove (which I was told was fine to use) I think I'm going to use Dial soap during this treatment. Is that soap good enough? It's a white bar and it's got in small letters, "antibacterial and deoderant." Altho I just noticed the deoderant part
And I am STD free by the way..lol!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- best soap for yeast infections
- best soap for vagina
- best soap for vaginal area
- vaginal soap
- mild soaps for vaginal area
- Best Soap for Yeast Infection
- Gentle Soap for Vaginal Area
- what soap is best for vaginal area
- best soap for bv
- constant bv use dial soap
- why not use soap on yeast infectuon
- what kind of soap should i use to get rid of bv
- what kind of soaps is good for women
- is it ok to use antibacterial soap on your vagina
- i think im allergic to soap i used on my vagina
- i accidently used dial hand soap antibacterial on my vagina will that cause a infection ?
- mild soaps for vagina
- good soap to wash your vagina
- best soap to wash vaginal area
- best soap to prevent yeast infections