I was told that a Bacterial Vaginosis infection was caused by not having enough "Good" Bacteria to help fight off the "Bad" Bacteria, thus allowing infection to occur. My question is: I heard that eating the yogurt ACTIVIA, helped to regulate the bacteria? Is this true? All the commericials ever say is that it helpes regulate digestion, but makes no mention about any bacteria. Can you answer is ACTIVIA is good for regulating Good bacteria?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- activia for bacterial vaginosis
- activa fir vagina
- does actvia put good bacteria in vagina
- eating plain yogurt for bacterial vaginosis
- how much yogurt should i eat to help my bv
- i ate greek plain yogurt and no more bacterial vaginosis
- is activia good for bacteria vaginosis
- is greek yogurt activia good for bv
- does activia yogurt help with my bv
- does activia yogurt have the probiotics to help with bv
- does activia help bacteria infection
- do activia how to cure bv naturally
- could i use activia yogurt to cure bacterial vaganosis?
- can drinking more water and eatin activia yogurt help BV
- can activia help vaginal odor
- activia bv
- activa or greek yogurt for bv
- yogurt for bv