I was told that a Bacterial Vaginosis infection was caused by not having enough "Good" Bacteria to help fight off the "Bad" Bacteria, thus allowing infection to occur. My question is: I heard that eating the yogurt ACTIVIA, helped to regulate the bacteria? Is this true? All the commericials ever say is that it helpes regulate digestion, but makes no mention about any bacteria. Can you answer is ACTIVIA is good for regulating Good bacteria?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- activia and bacterial infections
- how much yogurt to eat to cure bv infection
- is activia good for bacterial vaginosis
- is activia good for infection
- is eating yogurt good for bacteria vaginosus
- la yogurt probiotic for bv
- using activia for bacterial vaganosis
- which brand of yogurt for Bacterial Vaginosis
- why does yogurt help bv
- will activia help vaginitis
- will activia help with yeast infection
- does rubbing activia get rid of yeast
- does activita help with vaginitis
- Cant eating yogurt every day help prevent and cure a bacterial infection
- activia and bacterial vaginosis
- activia cures bv
- activia help bacterial yeast infection
- activia to rid vaginal odor
- activia yogurt and bacterial vaginosis
- activia yogurt for uti