I was told that a Bacterial Vaginosis infection was caused by not having enough "Good" Bacteria to help fight off the "Bad" Bacteria, thus allowing infection to occur. My question is: I heard that eating the yogurt ACTIVIA, helped to regulate the bacteria? Is this true? All the commericials ever say is that it helpes regulate digestion, but makes no mention about any bacteria. Can you answer is ACTIVIA is good for regulating Good bacteria?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- activia and bacterial vaginosis
- does activita help with vaginitis
- does eating activia yogurt help bv
- does eating yogurt help bv
- does eating yogurt help bv and yeast intections
- does eating yogurt help with bacterial vaginosis
- does rubbing activia get rid of yeast
- how much yogurt to eat to cure bv infection
- is activia good for infection
- does activa yogurt help with bv?
- can eating yogurt help cure bacterial vaginosis
- activia cures bv
- activia to rid vaginal odor
- activia vaginosis
- activia yogurt help with yeast infections
- can activa cause bv
- can activia help uti
- can activia regulate the probiotics in the vagina
- can eAting activia help with bacterial vaginosis
- will activia help with yeast infection