I was told that a Bacterial Vaginosis infection was caused by not having enough "Good" Bacteria to help fight off the "Bad" Bacteria, thus allowing infection to occur. My question is: I heard that eating the yogurt ACTIVIA, helped to regulate the bacteria? Is this true? All the commericials ever say is that it helpes regulate digestion, but makes no mention about any bacteria. Can you answer is ACTIVIA is good for regulating Good bacteria?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- activia and bacterial vaginosis
- is activia dannon yogurt a good source of treating a bv?
- how much yogurt to eat to cure bv infection
- does rubbing activia get rid of yeast
- does eating yogurt help with bacterial vaginosis
- does eating yogurt help bv and yeast intections
- does eating yogurt help bv
- does eating activia yogurt help bv
- does activita help with vaginitis
- does activa yogurt help with bv?
- can eAting activia help with bacterial vaginosis
- can activia help uti
- can Activia help cure BV
- can activa cause bv
- activia yogurt help with yeast infections
- activia vaginosis
- is activia good for bv