my inner lips are driving me crazy they are so itchy, red, dry and slightly shriveled.. its painful to put on an anti itch cream like monistat it burns soo much i want to cry!!! i dont have any odor or discharge. i dont really think its a yeast infection.. this has been going on for about 2 and half weeks now i went to the doctor 2 weeks ago when i had a uti and the itch, he gave me antibiotics for the uti which went away but the itch still persisted. ( i had it before the uti too) im 18 i am sexually active with my boyfriend of a year and a half and neither of us has any stds. what do u think this could be and what can i do to stop the itch..
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- dry irritated vagina
- irritation on vaginia lips
- red irritated vagina no discharge
- burning and irritation on vaginia lips
- white discharge no odor vagina irritated burning
- wat can i do about an irritated vaginia
- vagina lips extremely dry and itchy and burns and sticky
- vagina is irritated but no odor or discharge?
- redness only light irritation no odor
- my vagina has discharge no smell and its irritated
- itchy red no smell
- irritated itchy vagina no discharge
- dry vagina club
- dried discharge irritated
- whydo the outside of my vagina the lips are irrated and dry