my inner lips are driving me crazy they are so itchy, red, dry and slightly shriveled.. its painful to put on an anti itch cream like monistat it burns soo much i want to cry!!! i dont have any odor or discharge. i dont really think its a yeast infection.. this has been going on for about 2 and half weeks now i went to the doctor 2 weeks ago when i had a uti and the itch, he gave me antibiotics for the uti which went away but the itch still persisted. ( i had it before the uti too) im 18 i am sexually active with my boyfriend of a year and a half and neither of us has any stds. what do u think this could be and what can i do to stop the itch..
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- dry irritated vagina
- red irritated vaginia
- any over the counter cream home remedies for irritated vaginia
- what can my doctor give me for an irritated vaginia
- vagina irritated no itchy or bad odor
- om pregnant my vagina is irritated and the discharger has an odor
- my vagina is dry and irritated
- light discharge irritated lip
- irritated vaginia
- extremely red irritated vaginia
- what so i use on an extremely red irritated vaginia