I heard yogurt is being used by women to treat things like thrush, and was advised to dip a tampon in yogurt and stick it up in the vagina, let it stay there but not over 4 hrs, just as with any tampon used.
Well, I had it in there for just 2 hours and I started to feel this throbbing headache, and my tongue started to feel "numb", there is this wierd taste (kind of septic-like)…it still is now, even with the tampon off for 5 hours. I don't have a headache anymore.
Btw I'm not sensitive to tampons, have been using them for several years.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- effects of yogurt on vaginal discharge
- yogurt in vagina effects
- how long does yogurt take to come out of vagina
- sticking dip tampon in yogurt
- stick tampon in yogurt
- SIDE EFFECTS OF WOMENT EATING YOGURT DOES IT CASE A DISCHARGE
- side effects of inserting yogurt in vagina
- how does tampon yogurt affect you
- plain yougrt howvaffects the vagina
- plain effects of yogurt on vaginal discharge
- is yogurt taken vaginally harmful
- side effects of bacterial inf eci tons in the vagina