I’ve had BV for about 8 months now, rusty brown discharge, really bad sour odor. It’s been disheartening, especially since I got it when I was working as an exotic dancer and running low on funds, so before I could take care of it really bad rumors were spread about me throughout the workplace and to customers. Very embarrassing! I tried everything to cure it, and nothing worked until I got my hands on some boric acid at my local grocery and started douching everyday with the acid and hot water. I saw results immediately, and in about 5 days all odor and discharge was gone. This weekend I finally had sex again,we used a condom and I showered after. When I got home I douched again, and lo and behold there was the same rusty discharge in the bottle. I mixed boric acid and peroxide and the next day it was gone. Does this mean I need to wait longer to have sex, or just that the acid treatment has merely been maintaining the bv, not curing it? I want this infection gone!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- boric acid for bv
- boric acid bv
- boric acid for bv reviews
- does boric acid cure bv
- how does boric acid work for bv
- does boric acid kill bv
- does boric acid work for chrimic bv
- does boric acid suppositories cure BV
- how does boric acid cure bacterial vaginosis
- how does boric acid fight bv
- Does doing a treatment Regiment work for curing BV?\
- how does boric acid treat bv
- how long does boric acid take to cure bv
- how long does it take boric acid to cure bv
- how long does it take for borac acid to treat bv
- is bv cured with boric acid
- what does boric acid suppositories cure?
- boric acid and acidophilus for bv
- consumer reviewson prescribed boric acid for bv
- boric acid and bacterial vaginosis reviews