I gave vaginal birth last thursday (july 24th) and I got stitches. I was totally okay, no pain when I went pee or anything, I was a little sore, but nothing major at all but since I’ve been home, and especially these last few days, my vagina, not the stitches, but my vagina has been getting more and more sore! When I sit and stand or anything it hurts…is it getting infected or is this normal after a vaginal birth? I’ve been taking care of it and when I shower I make sure I wash thoroughly, so why is it hurting so much more now then when I first gave birth?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis after giving birth
- bacterial infection after giving birth
- after giving birth is it common to get yeast infection
- is it normal to get bacterial vaginosis after labor
- infection of stitches after giving birth in vagina
- if you had an infection after stitches in vagina what would it feel like
- if ur vagina is infected from stitches after pregnancy what do drs bdo
- how to tell if have a bacterial infection after giving birth
- how to make sure i dnt get an infection after birth
- how do you know if you dont have an infection on ir stitches after birth
- feels like i have a yeast infection a week after giving birth
- cyclic vaginitis after giving birth
- common vaginal infections after giving birth
- can you get yeast or bacterial infection after giving birth
- bv treatment after giving birth
- Bacterial Vaginosis 6weeks after labor
- when they have too cut your vagina giveing brith how do you now if it get infected