I gave vaginal birth last thursday (july 24th) and I got stitches. I was totally okay, no pain when I went pee or anything, I was a little sore, but nothing major at all but since I’ve been home, and especially these last few days, my vagina, not the stitches, but my vagina has been getting more and more sore! When I sit and stand or anything it hurts…is it getting infected or is this normal after a vaginal birth? I’ve been taking care of it and when I shower I make sure I wash thoroughly, so why is it hurting so much more now then when I first gave birth?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis after giving birth
- how do you know if you have a vaginal infection after giving birth
- how to know if my stitches from giving birth are infected
- how to know when you have sn infection after giving birth
- how to tell if stitches are infected after birth
- how to tell if u have an infection after giving birth
- how to tell you have infection after birth
- is it normal to have a bacterial infection after birth
- vagina after birth how do you know it is infected
- how do you know if you have infection after giving birth
- how do you know if you have infection after birth
- how do you know if you have an infection after birth
- how could u know if your stitches got infection after having a baby?
- how can you tell if you have a infection in your vagina after getting stiches from giving birth
- how can u tell if youre vagina is infected after birth
- getting bv after giving birth
- bv after delivery
- what to do when stitches get infected after birth