I gave vaginal birth last thursday (july 24th) and I got stitches. I was totally okay, no pain when I went pee or anything, I was a little sore, but nothing major at all but since I’ve been home, and especially these last few days, my vagina, not the stitches, but my vagina has been getting more and more sore! When I sit and stand or anything it hurts…is it getting infected or is this normal after a vaginal birth? I’ve been taking care of it and when I shower I make sure I wash thoroughly, so why is it hurting so much more now then when I first gave birth?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis after giving birth
- bacterial infection after giving birth
- vaginal bacterial infection after birth
- bv from child birth
- vaginal birth hurts to pee
- vaginal infection after birth
- vaginosis after delivery
- vaginal acid smell after giving birth
- stitches after vaginal birth smell
- is it common to get bacteria vaginosis after giving birth
- infection in vagina after giving natural birth
- if my stitches stink on my vagina after giving birth is that normal or mean i have an infection
- how do you know if you have an infection after birth?
- how do i know if i have an infection after giving birth?
- bad vaginal infection aftet giving birth
- bacterial vaginosis after childbirth
- bacterial infections after birth
- vsginal infection after giving birth