I've been on the antibiotic for 4 days and on the second or third night I discovered that there is a creamy like substance in my vagina. My first thought is that it's a yeast infection (never had one before) but I have no other symptoms of one and I've been taking probiotics even long before I started the Metronidazole. Could it just be the actual remnents of the gel? I know I should see my doctor, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
Here Is What You'll Learn To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief in 3 Days._________________________________________________
- metronidazole gel discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel white discharge
- cottage cheese discharge after using metronidazole
- metrogel discharge
- metronidazole gel white chunky discharge
- metrogel vaginal gel discharge
- what is the white discharge when using vaginal metrogel
- vaginal discharge while taking metronidazole
- vaginal discharge and metrogel
- thick cottage cream discharge while using metronidazole
- should you still have discharge whike taking metrogel
- should i expect vaginal discharge after taking metronidazole 75% vaginal gel
- metronidozole causing discharge
- while taking metrogel for vaginosis what type of discharge can I expect
- while taking oral tablet flagyl noticed white discharge
- would i get a dischrge after taking metronidazole pill
- Will cottage cheese discharge from metro gel disappear