I've been on the antibiotic for 4 days and on the second or third night I discovered that there is a creamy like substance in my vagina. My first thought is that it's a yeast infection (never had one before) but I have no other symptoms of one and I've been taking probiotics even long before I started the Metronidazole. Could it just be the actual remnents of the gel? I know I should see my doctor, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole vaginal gel discharge
- metronidazole gel discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel white discharge
- discharge while using metronidazole vaginal gel
- can you take a bath while using metronidazole gel
- white discharge while using metronidazole gel
- metronidazole gel brown discharge
- discharge while taking metronidazole vaginal gel
- white chunks coming out after using metrogel vaginal gel
- on metronidazole chunky discharge
- on flagyl cramping and white discharge
- milky white discharge during metronidazole
- why do I have a white discharge after taking flagyl
- metrozole gel bacterial vaginosis brown and white discharge
- gel still coming out after taking metro gel
- metronidazole vaginal gel chunky discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel and pink discharge
- took metrogel and white chunks came out
- vagina packed full of white chunks
- what happens discharge after using metronidazole