I've been on the antibiotic for 4 days and on the second or third night I discovered that there is a creamy like substance in my vagina. My first thought is that it's a yeast infection (never had one before) but I have no other symptoms of one and I've been taking probiotics even long before I started the Metronidazole. Could it just be the actual remnents of the gel? I know I should see my doctor, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole vaginal gel discharge
- metronidazole gel discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel white discharge
- metronidazole cottage cheese
- Metronidazole normal to have a red or brown discharge while using this
- metronidazole vaginal gel and discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel and brown discharge
- metronidazole red flesh discharge
- withe discharg after using metronidazole vaginal gel
- metronidazole gel causing cottage cheese discharge
- metronidazole gel causes vaginal discharge
- Metronidazole gel cause white lumps in vagina
- metronidazole discharge while using
- metronidazole chucky white discharge
- metronidazole bloody membrane discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel cause cottage cheese discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel cause discharge
- white discharge with metronidazole
- white discharge after taking metronidazole
- white chunky metro gel