I've been on the antibiotic for 4 days and on the second or third night I discovered that there is a creamy like substance in my vagina. My first thought is that it's a yeast infection (never had one before) but I have no other symptoms of one and I've been taking probiotics even long before I started the Metronidazole. Could it just be the actual remnents of the gel? I know I should see my doctor, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole vaginal gel discharge
- metronidazole gel discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel white discharge
- should i have a white discharge after using metrovaginal gel for 4 nites
- how does metrodozinole gel work vaginal binds to discharge
- on metrogel vaginal but now having thick white discharge
- bacterial vaginosis metronidazole thick white discharge
- Should there be any discharge after use of metronidazole
- three days into taking flagyl i get a creamy discharge
- using Metronidazole vaginal gel and have extreme discharg
- what is the white balls coming after taking metrogel
- what is the white cottage cheese discharge with metronidazole
- metrogel vaginal with cerclage red discharge
- metrogel vaginal gel review leakage
- bloody white discharge while using metronidazole gel
- can you scoop out white discharge while on metronidazole gel
- cottage cheese discharge when using metronidazole
- could i use metrogel for brown vagional discharge
- discharge while taking metronidazole
- discharge while using metronidazole vaginal gel