I've been on the antibiotic for 4 days and on the second or third night I discovered that there is a creamy like substance in my vagina. My first thought is that it's a yeast infection (never had one before) but I have no other symptoms of one and I've been taking probiotics even long before I started the Metronidazole. Could it just be the actual remnents of the gel? I know I should see my doctor, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole vaginal gel discharge
- metronidazole gel discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel white discharge
- discharge while using metronidazole vaginal gel
- metronidazole vaginal gel 75% white discharge
- metronizole vagina gel while pregnant
- On Metronidazole Gel been having cottage cheese looking discharge?
- pinkish tinged white discharge while using metronidazole gel
- brown chunks from metrogel
- pinkish vaginal discharge while using metronidazole vaginal gel
- thick white brownish discharge the next morning after taking metronidazole for bacterial infection
- vaginal discharge from metronidazole gel
- what should my discharge be like while on metrogel
- what should normal discharge look like from using metronidazole vaginal gel
- whats the white discharge while taking metronidazole
- white chunks coming out while using metrogel
- metronidazole vaginal and brown grey discharge
- metronidazole gel turn white
- metronidazole gel for bacterial vaginosis reviews
- brown discharge while taking metronidazole