I found out going in for a routine pap smear that I had a bacterial infection. I was put on 250mg Metronidazole 3 times a day for 8 days. I had no symptoms before hand, no discharge, irritation or anything. The last day I was taking the Metronidazole I started having a brown/red discharge. It has been going on for 5 days now and it's just dark brown. There's not a lot of it (a pantyliner is good enough) and it has no smell to it. I am also on birth control and had to completely stop drinking while on Metronidzole and I'm supposed to be getting my period on Monday. Any ideas what this discharge could be if it's dark, dark brown and has no scent? Side effect of antibiotics? Another infection? Spotting on birth control? Please help!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- discharge after bv treatment
- discharge after bacterial vaginosis treatment
- bv an bleeding aftee treatment
- brown discharge after taking metronidazole
- taking flagyl and has white discharge
- still havung discharge after bv treatment
- spotting after metrogel
- metronidazole for bv treatment cottage cheese discharge
- metronidazole 250mg green mucus symptoms
- metrogel vaginal with birth control
- Is it normal to spot after being treated for bacterial vaginosis?
- is it normal to have a discharge after using the cream for a bacterial infection
- thick brown vaginal discharge flagyl
- thick discharge after bacteria vaginosis treatment
- yellow discharge after metrogel
- Why is Flagyl a precursor to PID
- what to do if your discharge is watery an brown after taking flagyl
- what is that thick white discharge after taking metrogel
- vaginal discharge after metronidazole