I found out going in for a routine pap smear that I had a bacterial infection. I was put on 250mg Metronidazole 3 times a day for 8 days. I had no symptoms before hand, no discharge, irritation or anything. The last day I was taking the Metronidazole I started having a brown/red discharge. It has been going on for 5 days now and it's just dark brown. There's not a lot of it (a pantyliner is good enough) and it has no smell to it. I am also on birth control and had to completely stop drinking while on Metronidzole and I'm supposed to be getting my period on Monday. Any ideas what this discharge could be if it's dark, dark brown and has no scent? Side effect of antibiotics? Another infection? Spotting on birth control? Please help!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- discharge after bv treatment
- brown discharge after flagyl
- Discharge While Taking Metronidazole
- old blood after bv treatment
- mucus discharge after using flagyl
- metronidazole had period and blood brown
- metronidazole brown discharge
- metronidazole and still have discharge
- is there a discharge dsys sfter taking bacterial vaginosis cream
- im being treated for bv and now i have chunky discharge
- i suffer from bv but have green mucos after treatment
- how soon after flagyl should discharge improve
- how long to wait discharge after bv treatment
- how long does the discharge last discharge after metronidazole
- how is discharge after bv treatment
- gray discharge from vagina after using flayl
- on bv meds and my discharge is brown
- on metrogel vaginal but now having thick white discharge
- yellow discharge after metrogel