I found out going in for a routine pap smear that I had a bacterial infection. I was put on 250mg Metronidazole 3 times a day for 8 days. I had no symptoms before hand, no discharge, irritation or anything. The last day I was taking the Metronidazole I started having a brown/red discharge. It has been going on for 5 days now and it's just dark brown. There's not a lot of it (a pantyliner is good enough) and it has no smell to it. I am also on birth control and had to completely stop drinking while on Metronidzole and I'm supposed to be getting my period on Monday. Any ideas what this discharge could be if it's dark, dark brown and has no scent? Side effect of antibiotics? Another infection? Spotting on birth control? Please help!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- discharge after bv treatment
- discharge after bacterial vaginosis treatment
- Metronidazole normal to have a red or brown discharge while using this
- brown discharge after taking metronidazole
- pinkish chunky discharge while using vaginal metro gel
- metronidazole gel causing cottage cheese discharge
- metronidazole tissue discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel and brown discharge
- metronidazole vaginal gel dark brown discharge
- milky discharge after flagyl
- MUCUS AFTER FLAGYL AFTER DAY 5
- normal to have white discharge after metronidazole
- Metronidazole for bv may see cottage cheese looking discharge
- metronidazole and thick white discharge with stringy blood
- i have white creamy n on my 5 day of flagyl
- i still have the white discharge after completing the flagyl for trachomis
- if im treating bacterial vaginosis will i still have discharge
- is brown discharge normal after being treated for bacterial vaginosis?