I’m thirteen years old and I clear-white vaginal discharge everyday. I read that it’s the vagina’s self-cleaning process, but why does it have to do that everyday? I also read that it happens when you get aroused or "horny" but I’m never horny. The odor differs on days. Sometimes it smells weird, and other times it has no smell. Am I normal? Please help.
I am a virgin.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- daily vaginal discharge
- is daily vaginal discharge normal
- vaginal discharge daily
- is it normal to have discharge everyday
- is discharge normal everyday
- is it normal to have vaginal discharge daily
- daily discharge normal
- is daily vaginal discharge normal?
- daily vaginal discharge normal
- daily discharge
- is daily discharge normal
- explanations for daily discharge from vagina
- is it normal to have discharge everyday at 16
- Is it normal to have discharge everyday?
- is it normal to have mucus discharge every day
- is it normal to have vaginal discharge everyday
- why do i have daily discharge
- vaginal discharge everyday
- light is it normal to have brown discharge daily