Okay, so this is kind of graphic, but it really freaked me out and I can’t find any possible explanation…So I was having unprotected sex on a regular basis about a month ago so I went to my OBGYN and got a pap smear and was prescribed some birth control pills…Well, you’re supposed to start the Sunday after your next period, but she told me to go ahead and start taking them since I had unprotected sex in the last week so I skipped my period when I was initially supposed to have it….Okay so after that I didn’t have sex at all because I know the pills take a while to start working…For the last month though I’ve been having terrible discharge completely soaking my underwear and it smells terrible…my initial thought was a yeast infection, but I’ve had a yeast infection before and it didn’t compare to the discharge and smell of whatever was going on with me this time…well today I started my period and I was using the bathroom/changing my tampon when I felt a huge clump of something come out of me…Normally I would have just assumed it was a blood clot or something, but this felt way too big to be any kind of blood clot so I take a look and there’s a white thing about the size of a quarter sitting in the bottom of the toilet. I immediately freaked out because I had no idea what is going on, but then I felt another one come out looking exactly the same way….My aunt is an RN and I made her look at the things and she said she had no idea…it’s not like the cottage cheese type discharge that normally comes along with a yeast infection….They look like huge blood clots, only white…I’m really clueless as to what is going on with my body. If anyone has any ideas, it would help a lot!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Clumps of discharge
- small white clumps in discharge
- yellow clumps of discharge in toilet
- clumps coming out after using yeast infection
- big clumps of discharge
- sitting on the toilet and a clump of white stuff came from my vagina
- red clumps after using bv treatment
- large clumps of yeast bv
- itchy brown clumps in vagina
- In my ovlation i found white clumps
- I have clumps of green stuff coming out of my bagina what is this?
- i had a clump of blood come out of my vagina
- getting big clumps of discharge
- yellow clumps of vaginal dicharge
- small white clumps of discharge in vagina
- treating yeast infection at 10 weeks and pink clumps in toilet
- white dry clumps in vagina bacterial infection
- white clumps of discharge and has skipped period for 10 months
- white clumps in toilet after pap smear
- white clumps coming out after bv is gone