Recently i have noticed a very foul odor "down there". I will bathe and 10 minutes later the smell is back. There is no thick white discharge, but some that is clear and runny, like water.
What could this be and what could I do about the strange discharge and odor?
* I have had BV many times and the discharge is always thick and white, not watery
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Watery Foul Smelling Discharge
- clear foul smelling vaginal discharge
- clear foul smelling discharge
- clear discharge with foul smell
- watery foul vaginal discharge
- foul smelling clear discharge
- foul odor and clear discharge
- clear watery foul smelling discharge
- clear foul oder discharge
- clear foul smell discharge when ovulatibg
- watery discharge with foul odor
- watery clear vaginal discharge with odor
- watery clear dischRge with foul smell
- foul vaginal odor and clear discharge
- foul smelling clear watery discharge
- clear foul smell vaginal discharge
- clear watery foul discharge
- foul clear watery discharge
- watery vaginal discharge with odor