Recently i have noticed a very foul odor "down there". I will bathe and 10 minutes later the smell is back. There is no thick white discharge, but some that is clear and runny, like water.
What could this be and what could I do about the strange discharge and odor?
* I have had BV many times and the discharge is always thick and white, not watery
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Watery Foul Smelling Discharge
- clear foul smelling vaginal discharge
- clear foul smelling discharge
- foul smelling watery discharge
- watery foul smelling vaginal discharge
- foul smelling watery vaginal discharge
- Clear Watery Discharge with Odor
- foul smelling clear discharge
- clear discharge foul odor
- foul odor and clear discharge
- clear discharge foul smell
- sudden foul smelling vaginal odor cramps with watery discharge
- clear discharge with odor
- watery weird smelling discharge
- foul smelling clear vaginal discharge
- clear discharge foul smell vagina
- just got off my period yesterday and my discharge smells foul is this notmsl
- itchy watery foul smelling vaginal discharge
- reasons why your vagina could have a foul smelling clear discharge
- foul watery discharge from vaginal area