I had a scheduled csetion 5 weeks ago and now i am having this clear discharge that kinda looks like snot. I know this is disgusting but its long and stringy like that. This was my first pregnancy so is this normal?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 38 weeks and 4 days with clear discharge
- clear thick jelly like discharge 5 weeks after hiving birth
- clear white discharge post pregnancy
- Discharge After Baby
- discharge like mucus plug postpartum
- how did your discarge look like in 5weeks pregenacy
- inflammation in vagina after birth have mucus snots discharge
- mucus 4 weeks postpartum
- seven weeks post natal watery stringy discharge
- snot like vaginal discharge 10 weeks after having baby
- snotty discharge with post partum bleeding
- stringy jelly like discharge after birth
- stringy mucous discharge 6 weeks post partum
- thick clear discharge 7 weeks post partum
- yellow discharge four weeks after c section
- yellow mucous discharge 5 weeks post birth
- clear stuff out vagina 5 weeks after birth
- clear snot like discharge 10 weeks after c section
- 4 weeks post natal and having thick discharge
- 5 week postpartum thick mucus with blood