I had a scheduled csetion 5 weeks ago and now i am having this clear discharge that kinda looks like snot. I know this is disgusting but its long and stringy like that. This was my first pregnancy so is this normal?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- snot like discharge after havingbaby
- 10 weeks post partum and nonperiod but having think clear mucus
- inflammation in vagina after birth have mucus snots discharge
- mucus 4 weeks postpartum
- pregnancy gel like discharge 5 weeks pregnant
- seven weeks post natal watery stringy discharge
- snotty discharge with post partum bleeding
- stringy clear vaginal discharge 8 weeks postpartum
- stringy jelly like discharge after birth
- stringy mucous discharge 6 weeks post partum
- super thick and sticky discharge 7 weeks postpartum
- THICK CLEAR DISCHARGE A FEW WEEKS AFTER DELIVERING BABY
- thick clear mucous discharge postpartum
- thick mucous discharge 5 weeks post pardum
- yellow mucous discharge 5 weeks post birth
- heavy mucus vaginal discharge postpartum
- discharge 5 weeks postpartum
- 4 weeks postpartum slimy discharge
- 5 weeks post delivery discharge