I had a scheduled csetion 5 weeks ago and now i am having this clear discharge that kinda looks like snot. I know this is disgusting but its long and stringy like that. This was my first pregnancy so is this normal?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- clear stringy discharge 4 weeks postpartum
- 5 weeks postpartum mucus discharge
- whats a pregnancy kinda slime
- post partum discharge thick and slimy
- mucus like discharge 4 weeks after delivery
- mucus 5 weeks washington post delivery
- lots of clear vaginal discharge 7 weeks post partum
- iv had a baby 5 weeks ago and i have syicky brown discharge
- its been 3weeks pp c section and dischargeing slimmy
- is it normal to have thick mucus like discharge after having a baby
- snot like discharge after c section
- snot like discharge after delivery
- snot like discharge after havingbaby
- vaginal mucus on underware 6 weeks after delivery of baby
- thick mucus vaginal discharge 11 weeks after delivery
- thick mucous three months postpartum
- thick gel like discharge after c section
- thick clear discharge 4 weeks post partum
- snotty vaginal discharge postpartum
- snot like discharge postpartum