I’m 17 and extremely active. I’m nearing the end of my cycle and have discovered a clear stringy discharge from my vagina. About a month ago I had unprotected sex, although took the morning after withing 6 hours, shortly followed by spotting and then a fortnight later menstruated. I’m now noticing this clear stringy discharge and am wondering why? What is this clear stringy discharge? & is it normal. I know I’m not pregnant because I’ve had my period. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more info. Thanks.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- clear stringy discharge
- clear stringy discharge from vagina
- stringy discharge
- stringy clear discharge
- stringy discharge from vagina
- Long stringy discharge
- stringy mucus from vagina
- white stringy discharge from vagina
- white string like substance came out of my vagina
- clear stringy vaginal discharge
- long clear stringy discharge
- this thick long slimy stuff came out of me what was it am i very fertle
- think clear long snot mucus discharge from vagina
- stringy white mucus out of vagina
- stringy vaginal discharge and itching
- stringy snotty white discharge from vagina
- mucus tissue coming out of vigana
- stringy snot from vagina
- weird stringy stuff coming out of my vagina
- why is discharge stringy