I've had this odd, chunky discharge for a month or more now. It doesn't bother me at all. There's no itching, burning, or smell. It's a normal color…kinda white, not clear. It's like a booger texture.
It DOES bother me that it is so chunky when normally it is not at all.
I haven't had sex in about a month, and I am not pregnant.
Any idea on what it could be or how to make it go back to the way it was?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white chunky vaginal discharge
- chunky vaginal discharge
- chunky white vaginal discharge
- chunky white discharge no odor
- white chunky discharge no odor
- vaginal discharge chunky
- Chunky Discharge No Odor
- Thick White Chunky Vaginal Discharge
- vaginal discharge suddenly chunky
- watery chunky discharge
- what is the white chunky vaginal discharge
- white and brown chunky discharge no odor
- white chinky dscharge no itchin
- white chunky discharge no itching
- why is my vaginal discharge thick and chunky
- white chunky discharge odor
- white chunky watery vagina discharge
- white chunky viginal discharge
- white chunky vaginal discharge itchy
- White chunky vaginal discharge no odor