I've had this odd, chunky discharge for a month or more now. It doesn't bother me at all. There's no itching, burning, or smell. It's a normal color…kinda white, not clear. It's like a booger texture.
It DOES bother me that it is so chunky when normally it is not at all.
I haven't had sex in about a month, and I am not pregnant.
Any idea on what it could be or how to make it go back to the way it was?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white chunky vaginal discharge
- chunky vaginal discharge
- chunky white vaginal discharge
- chunky white discharge no odor
- white chunky discharge no odor
- vaginal discharge chunky
- Chunky Discharge No Odor
- vaginal discharge clear but chunky
- vaginal discharge suddenly chunky
- what is the white chunky vaginal discharge
- thicky watery chunky white substance from vaginal discharge
- Thick White Chunky Vaginal Discharge
- bacterial vaginosis and white chunky discharge
- white chunky discharge no smell
- white chunky discharge odor
- white chunky dry discharge
- white chunky stuff be baxterial vagina
- white chunky watery vagina discharge
- white dry chunky ordorless vaginal discharge
- white watery chunky discharge