I've had this odd, chunky discharge for a month or more now. It doesn't bother me at all. There's no itching, burning, or smell. It's a normal color…kinda white, not clear. It's like a booger texture.
It DOES bother me that it is so chunky when normally it is not at all.
I haven't had sex in about a month, and I am not pregnant.
Any idea on what it could be or how to make it go back to the way it was?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white chunky vaginal discharge
- chunky vaginal discharge
- chunky white vaginal discharge
- chunky white discharge no odor
- white chunky discharge no odor
- white chunky vaginal discharge no smell
- vaginal itching and chunky discharge
- what is chucky white discharge bacterial vaginosis
- a little chunky vagina discharge caused by lube?
- white chunky discharge no odor with burning
- white chunky vaginal discharge normal with bacterial vaginosis
- women bacterial infection chunky discharge home remedies
- treating for yeast infection and bv and now i have chunky discharge
- Thick Chunky Discharge Itching
- is white chunky vaginal discharge no smell normal
- after you use vaginal gel for bv will ypu have a thick chunky discharge
- bacterial vaginosis gel giving weird chunky discharge
- brown chunky vaginal discharge
- chuncky ham vaginal discharge
- chunky discharge late period