i was using metrogel for 5 days as prescribed by my gyn about a week or two ago and she said to keep what i had left over to use if my bacterial vaginiosis came back (i guess it can have repeat occurrences) well tonight i had sex with my boyfriend, he came in me and i’m not on the pill. i used about a half of a syringe of it last night and used a full one tonight because my symptoms are coming back, is it possible for me to get pregnant while using this because it’s inserted vaginally or does it create some kind of barrier? thanks for the help guys. no rude answers please :]
bacterial vaginosis is a naturally occuring problem that can come from a bunch of different things it’s not like an STD or anything, i had a reaction to the soap i was using. it was over-cleaning me down there. so your rude comment was really unecessary.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metrogel while trying to conceive
- bacterial vaginal infection gel can get pregnant while taking
- can u still concieve taking metroidazol
- can you use metro gel when trying to conceive
- get i get pregnant while using metro vaginal gel?
- how you still get pregant while taking metronidazole
- is it ok to use metrogel while pregnant?
- should i treat bv while trying to get pregnant