About six months ago I got a bladder infection. I stupidly let it go and did not get on medications for it. So, a couple months later I got another bladder infection but this time I went to the doctor and got on antibiotics. That was about 4 months ago. I am in a long distance relationship so I only see my boyfriend about once or twice every 2 or 3 months. Ever since the last bladder infection sex has been extremely uncomfortable and even painful. I just have the feeling of having to urinate very badly during sex. On two occasions, I have even started bleeding during sex. Not just a small amount of blood either. And yes i have been tested for STI’s and all tests came back negative.
So five days ago I went to the clinic because I had gotten another bladder infection. I told the doctor about all these symptoms and she gave me antibiotics for the bladder infection and did a test and found that I have a yeast infection. But being that this was at the clinic, the doctor just sent in a assistant to give me the medications after she completed all the tests and did not explain anything to me. She just told me I had a yeast infection.
So my questions now; are bladder infections and yeast infections related? Could I have had this yeast infection for six months and that was the reason i was getting bladder infections? Or was i just getting bladder infections because of my first untreated one? Also, I am still not being given a reason for the bleeding?
Please help! Thank you!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can vaginal yeast infections cause bleeding
- can a yeast infection cause vaginal bleeding
- vaginal spotting with yeast infection
- treated my yeast infection now im bleeding
- treated for yeast infection now bleeding
- rephresh cause bleeding
- can you have bleeding with a really bad yeast infection?
- can you bleed worh a yeast infection after two days
- can rephresh cause bleeding
- can bacterial vaginosis and a yeast infection cause spotting
- Can a yeast infection cause vaginal bleeding?
- will i bleed if i have a bacterial infection